Calgary Comic Expo 2016 April 28 - May 1

Goonie

Sr Member
Almost time again. Some decent guests this year, including the guy that told us all to get a life on SNL, William Shatner.

Who's going?

I'm hoping to be on the volunteer crew again.

Will be there again this year.
Wife and I finally managed to get a booth for props/costume repair in the Big4 building.

Going to be fun times as always, looking forward to it!

going with a ton of other winnipegers, can't wait! Bringing Elizabeth from Bioshock to meet Booker's VA, General Hux from star wars, and not sure what else; supposed to be doing Xena to go with my best friends Gabrielle since she wants to meet Lucy Lawless but we'll see what time permits.

Stan Lee kept his promise from last year. He is coming this year! Probably the last chance to see him in Calgary, since Toronto will be his last Canadian con appearance in Sept.

Lots of tickets still available. No packages are sold out. Even the Fast Pass (VIPs) are available. Sign of the times here in Calgary. :(

One more sleep, and one more and final guest announced: Agent Coulson! Clark Gregg is coming.

I'm gonna be heading down to the BMO in a few hours to help with bag stuffing, so sneak peek for me tonight.

Tickets still available for Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. Whoever is going maybe I'll see you on the floor. :cool

Pretty busy day today. Man oh Man am I sore and tired. Been at the BMO since Wednesday afternoon. I'll be hanging out in Halls D/E mainly tomorrow.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back