I Will Find You. All of You: Crossbones Civil War WIP.

I'm reading your thread and am blown away, then realize I think I've met you at Fanboy in Knoxville. Small world! I was Agent Venom the past year. Amazing work and thank you for the thread! IMG_0798.JPG

IMG_0798.JPG

Last edited:
I'm reading your thread and am blown away, then realize I think I've met you at Fanboy in Knoxville. Small world! I was Agent Venom the past year. Amazing work and thank you for the thread! View attachment 708208

Thanks! its is a small world. I know everyone in that pic but you.... weird. I wasn't at fanboy in Knoxville unfortunately. Going to Connooga next week maybe we meet there?

Last edited:
helmet is coming along. last time I used flat black and it didn't pop enough. this is black satin finish and I am glad I did that finish, I think semi gloss would have been to shiny.
The whole thing velcros together with the strap being the main support.
just need to get the white brushed on tomorrow.
new helmet2.jpgnew helmet 3.jpg

fits snug without any foam , way better fit than my other one.
new helmet1.jpg

You wouldn't happen to have the etsy sellers info for the helmet? I've searched etsy but all I found is a 235 dollar crossbones helmet. I'm trying to throw together a last minute cosplay for SD Comic Con. Also your paint job is fantastic. How did you achieve it?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back