Rebel Starfighter

patrickivan

Sr Member
I guess this is my first model post. It's a Rebel Starfighter I made by bashing a 1/72 SR-71 drone as the main body, and F105F cockpit, pilot, upper cockpit fuselage, and assorted bits, including parts from a 1939-45 War German motor bike.

This was actually originally just a modification of the drone that I did years ago. I wish I took a photo of it- it was really lousy. I was never happy with it, so I spent the week turning it into what we have below. It's really my first real bash.

I don't have a name for it. I envision it being used before A New Hope. But otherwise, here she is.

CZVHVqoW0AA4GBV.jpg

CZVHXcPWkAEWdzy.jpg

CZVHZHZWwAApGNw.jpg

CZVHa_WWQAE8jjX.jpg

CZVHdK1WwAAG3d4.jpg
CZVHepSWYAAG-Np.jpg

CZVHgdXXEAAVzql.jpg

CZVHip3WEAA7ZLz.jpg

Thanks- I'm thinking it's a design inspired by the "old" at this point Jedi Delta-7 and I'm seeing that naboo fighter look too now. It's a big Galaxy, so I'll just leave it as a limited run ship that the Rebels used, dropping it in favour of the smaller, faster, and sans light speed A-Wing. And since I bashed it from an SR-71 drone (D-21 reconnaissance drone) and F105F, I'll just designate it the:

DF-5 Medium Range Recon Fighter

It's got a mid-range hyperdrive (and life support) system, speed, and the ability to blast some holes in something before effing the hell out of Imperial Space. Just watch those shields... Speed power has to come from somewhere.

It's better than nothing LOL.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back