trying to get in Touch with Cal Pierce , Moncal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loanstar

Hi there,

I need your help folks.

I have ordered a lot of stuff from Moncal over a year ago but do not get a responce from himself.

Everytime when I send emails to Cal, I get delays from a person called Jeff, that seems to work for Cal but no fix date.

Early December Jeff told me that they work on my order and that they will contact me in a couple of days.

1 Week later Jeff told me that Im on No. 6 of the actual orders.

6 Weeks later he told me that Im on No. 12 ???

I gave this gentlemen about 5ooo USD over a year ago.I asked his employee about an update and all what I here is this:

"Hi Mike,

If I could answer that, I would. What I can say is that you're more than welcome to check in every 2 to 3 weeks for regular updates.

Thanks for your patience.

Jeff"

So if anybody has a phone no. from Cal, plz send it to me or contact him so he can contact me.

Thx for your help!

Mike

Wait! You paid him 5,000.00 over a year ago and have nothing to show for it? In addition you are just getting excuses???
(sigh) well, I never thought I'd see the day where I would have to blacklist Moncal, but if there is ANY truth to this he should be ashamed of himself. He KNOWS better!

Contact the Mods and see if they can help, seems to be sop for him

I'm number #42, thanks for the comfort

In all seriousness this is big money... and a big worry for you I'm sure. I've only ever spoken with "Jeff" too but at least there's a reply. Hope you get some solution, please post what you hear back. There's 41 people in front of me probably also thinking the same so it would help. Cheers.

Another day and no responce from Cal.

I asked Jeff to give me Cals phone no. to get in direct contact with him.
Here is what he answered:

"Hi Mike,

I cannot give out Cal's phone number. It's policy around here that all business is done through email so that there is written record of every transaction and order. "

Man this is so unprofessional.
I realy have a bad feeling about this!!

First up: call him to this thread! MonCal
Let him realize his reputation is now officially being hung out there for all to see.

Secondly: hit him up wherever he posts on social media to let him know the only way to shut you up is to communicate and complete your order. Those who make the most noise and become the biggest nuisance usually get taken care of.
https://m.facebook.com/pages/Far-Away-Creations/124196600929034

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to say it but it's true. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

His rep has been hung out before for all to see, I am sure you remember. :unsure

He really needs to be banned as this has happened before with him

I hope everything works out for you Lonestar

First up: call him to this thread! @MonCal
Let him realize his reputation is now officially being hung out there for all to see.

Secondly: hit him up wherever he posts on social media to let him know the only way to shut you up is to communicate and complete your order. Those who make the most noise and become the biggest nuisance usually get taken care of.
https://m.facebook.com/pages/Far-Away-Creations/124196600929034

Last edited by a moderator:
Darth Stone incident or something another member here had to out him to get what he was owed.

I think it was in OT bump it if I find it

I think I located the thread. He ended up coming through in the end in that situation, so hopefully he will make good here and not split with 5K.

Bottom line is NO ONE, NOT ONE member here should have to go through any of this.

There is no excuse what so ever

Man, I am just reading the off topic thread. I totally forgot that one. That was insane :lol

I don't have any direct dealings with MonCal, my wife has, so my feelings here are mixed. Whilst he does deliver an awesome product, he takes his time. An AT-AT helmet for my wife's AT-AT driver took over 15 months to get done. We paid half up front and the balance just prior to shipping. I really do like the attention to detail. But he does need to look at how he does stuff.

I think his work is great and so it would be a real shame to see him black listed or banned because he can't return an email or make a phone call And yeah, $5000 is a lot of money to have tied up in limbo. It was not that long ago I was dealing in the same amounts of money for people around the world and my turn average around was just 6 weeks for complete custom work. No pre-made molds to work off. So I do hope he responds to this gets this sorted sooner than later.

I don't have any direct dealings with MonCal, my wife has, so my feelings here are mixed. Whilst he does deliver an awesome product, he takes his time. An AT-AT helmet for my wife's AT-AT driver took over 15 months to get done. We paid half up front and the balance just prior to shipping. I really do like the attention to detail. But he does need to look at how he does stuff.

I think his work is great and so it would be a real shame to see him black listed or banned because he can't return an email or make a phone call And yeah, $5000 is a lot of money to have tied up in limbo. It was not that long ago I was dealing in the same amounts of money for people around the world and my turn average around was just 6 weeks for complete custom work. No pre-made molds to work off. So I do hope he responds to this gets this sorted sooner than later.

Thanks for the comment.
As a seller you always have to talk to your clients, communication is the key!
Not just dummy instructions.

We all know that life is not always straight and that it does turns and cut a caper where it should not.
Im doing a lot of custom work and from time to time my deadlines are to small too.
But I always get back to my customers by myself.

As the seller.
If there are problems like in this case, you do not send your dog to clear it (with only a bone of hot air armed), you have to do it by yourself as the responsible person.
That has also something to do with respect !
You have to take the time and talk to your client be transparent and rebuild trust.

We will see if I get a response from Cal, himself.

Last edited:
Thanks for the comment.
As a seller you always have to talk to your clients, communication is the key!
Not just dummy instructions.

We all know that life is not always straight and that it does turns and cut a caper where it should not.
Im doing a lot of custom work and from time to time my deadlines are to small too.
But I always get back to my customers by myself.

As the seller.
If there are problems like in this case, you do not send your dog to clear it (with only a bone of hot air armed), you have to do it by yourself as the responsible person.
That has also something to do with respect !
You have to take the time and talk to your client be transparent and rebuild trust.

We will see if I get a response from Cal, himself.

Absolutely. As a seller, you have to take full responsibility for your actions. This is in part why as a seller. I don't take money until the project is complete. Some business (MonCal is probably one) would need cash flow to buy materials and stock, so deposits are acceptable. But $5K ain't beer money and he needs to get on this now.

So as this is my first dealings with Far Away Creations, whats the deal with them and their artisans such as Cal? Are they a collective or something? Who holds the money all the months people wait...

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back