Last Action Hero - Ticket <FINISHED>

Re: Last Action Hero - Ticket (new paper)

Okay, 80's guy withdrew his offer.

I have the movie guide somewhere and I might try making my own design from that.

Re: Last Action Hero - Ticket

IMG_1134.JPG

Naturally, I'm taking artistic license. This is my progress so far.

Last edited:
Re: Last Action Hero - Ticket <WIP>

I still have mine in my display case. I always thought it would be amazing to somehow make a display with electricity coming off the ticket. Almost as if you could put it inside one of those balls that has electricity running inside. The particular idea wouldn't work obviously but there has to be something that might give the same effect.

That particular idea wouldn't work obviously but there has to be something that might give the same effect.

Ha ! If I were to use actual METAL foil, you could put it in the microwave and it would make electric sparks from the ticket ! :lol

Short of that, I can't think of anything.

Other than a few tweaks, I'm done. (the cross bar on the "A" for instance. It needed a red strip through it so it doesn't just look black)

I've ordered the foil from Amazon.

Thanks !

It was time consuming...but I didn't know I could do it untill I actually tried to do it. :)

It should be noted that this is STIFF like the one on the show appears. The sandwich of foil, cardstock, foil means you can tap this on a table and it actually makes a loud rapping noise.

Last edited:

;)

I set my laser printer for GLOSSY CARDSTOCK and printed the front. Then I reloaded the tickets and printed the back. But the setting changed ITSELF back to plain paper !!!

I'll redo it when foil arrives.

Last edited:
A year ago when this thread started, I couldn't make my own ticket. Sometimes, you don't know you can do it, till you do it.

Quick question, which is more related to the movie than anything. If the old man says he got the ticket from Harry Houdini, why is the ticket dated May 6, 1992?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back