Go Hero figures from 2001 Space Odyssey - anyone else order one?

Lanboy

Sr Member
I pre-ordered when they were announced. I got a Paypal invoice from them a few weeks ago, paid it - nothing since to indicate that they're shipping. Anyone else hear from them?

Any news at all?

Received my bllue suit that I ordered from Executive Replicas (it's pretty darn SpacesuitBlue.png incredible). I ordered my Bowman & Poole figures through Go Hero. I have not paid them in full yet because the figures are supposedly on the boat. I don't want to pay in full until they can actually ship them.

Just received my Dave Bowman. Really nice level of detail on the suit - right down to text on the buttons. Now that I see the blue suit I regret not ordering Poole as well...

Wow I had no idea they produced a blue astronaut suit. Very nice. I am still patiently waiting on my Bowman and Poole figures. Hopefully since you (Lanboy) have received your Bowman figure...mine may not be far from arriving as well.

Brian

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back