Deagostini Millenium Falcon Builders - Germany, Italy and Spain (JAN 2016)

spinner 44

Sr Member
Since the Deagostini Millenium Falcon collection has just started in jan 2016 in Germany, Italy and Spain, I consider a good idea to make a separate thread for the countries that have just started the subscription, instead of posting in the first one, that is already a year old and is almost halfway through finishing the model, while we just started. I guess we new subscribers will have the same kind of doubts and questions in the same time, and help each other. We can always go back to the original thread looking for information, but to avoid redundant information and not bother people that are much more advanced that we are into building the replica (like arriving late in the middle of a class and pretending to have everything explained all over again ;) ) I suggest we respect our fellow UK and USA subscribers and post here. We can always go back and look in the first thread or make specific questions there.

Needless to say that if subscribers from France, I think they started on Aug 2015, or other countries whish to post here, everyone is welcome!

Hey there, i`m from Germany. I Think this is an good idea Spinner44, i have read a lot in the other Threads (like Darkview`s, really nice!). My English isn`t very well, but maybe someone can understand me :lol Greeetz...

Congrats guys on finally getting this. I look forward to seeing your progress. We're still waiting here in Australia but rumour is it won't be much longer.

Great thread.I´m also from germany.
I´m sub customer and got the wrong parts with my first supply!

I'm from Luxemburg. Bought (german) issue #1 in store, and subscribed starting with issue 2. I plan on buying the photoetch cockpit. I was thinking about trying to use optical fibers to illuminate the cockpit with different colored blinking lghts, but I've never done that and I wouldn't know what to get and how to do it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well I'm in Austria, but have a UK subscription, so I'll be checking both threads :)
Have fun everyone!

Hi
I´m from Spain, I have started the MF too.

I think it´s a great idea.
I have another idea.
Perhaps it´s no posible, but.....
I have a lot of problems with my English. Maybe can do some trheat in Spanish, oanother in French, etc?

Hi
I´m from Spain, I have started the MF too.

I think it´s a great idea.
I have another idea.
Perhaps it´s no posible, but.....
I have a lot of problems with my English. Maybe can do some trheat in Spanish, oanother in French, etc?

Google Translate, that is how we go to every forum,, even Japanese!!

I'm from Austria too and got my first magazine last week! Can't wait for the next one! Does anyone know how many magazines will there be until the Falcon is ready?
Greetings from Klagenfurt/Austria!

Issue Number 2 was released in Spain las week. With correct upgraded parts!

What was corrected in issue 2? Did they correct the turret (window)?

I messed up my original turret trying to get the paint off. I ordered a replacement from France (can't find a way to get individual issues in the US). The turret was still wrong.

Last edited:
What was correct in issue 2? Did they correct the turret (window)?

I messed up my original turret trying to get the paint off. I ordered a replacement from France (can't find a way to get individual issues in the US). The turret was still wrong.

In the original UK release the piece wasn't accurate, PE the sides angle was nearly 90 degrees, where it should be around 70. The window is is still in the wrong position, but that is an easy fix.

I was just confused by the statement about issue 2 having upgraded parts. I was not aware that any parts from issue 2 had been changed. I knew what was wrong, just not that anything had been changed.

This is the turret from the first UK release. Pretty inaccurate, as you can see. The new one is not perfect, sure, but much better than the original release. BTW I pointed this issue as having the correct version as I read in the forum that some german subscribers received issue 1 with the old parts, instead of the accurate new ones.

DMF 001.jpg

Ah, got it. I didn't realize you were referring to the test run parts.

I thought you meant corrected since the start of the final production run.

Hi, I am also from Germany and got my Issue 2 and 3 this week. Sadly I have UK 2014 parts in issue 1 and 3... I have bought 2 additional issues 1 because I want to use those guns on my Hasbro Hero Falcon. I am just getting into the whole studio scale conversion hobby and am currently working on several other projects. I just started doing my first LED and fiberoptics and while being a total electrics noob, they worked out just fine, it's no rocket science. Just view some basic LED tutorials on youtube and start experimenting.

Ah, got it. I didn't realize you were referring to the test run parts.

I thought you meant corrected since the start of the final production run.

MY bad! as far as I know final production parts will be the same for every country. It's funny thought that some people in Germany are getting the early test run, DEAgostini should correct this ASAP.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back