Real-Life Working Iron Man Mind Control Headset

devildog12

So I've decided to move this from my other thread that had to do with the voice recognition and my mark 42. Let me give you a bit of intro on this project---I first saw a hack for an EEG headset online a few months back and simply enough I figured out how to apply it to a EEG prop headset that was used in the Iron Man 3. To date, this project is about 75% complete minus a few thing mods i need to make to the headset covers themselves so that way I don't shock the crap out of myself when it has a current running thru it.

Simply, this headset reads my brainwaves from a number of different EEG power bands and designates them as a number value. What I've done is send the values to an arduino (Adafruit Pro Trinket 5v in my case) and send them wireless thru Bluetooth into my helmet arduino. My code in my helmet isn't finalized but in the end, I would like to be able use an interrupt to use my voice, capacitive touch,etc whenever the headset is off.

I'm including some links down below to better explain what is going on and maybe you guys will want to try it yourself. At the end of my project, I will list a bill of materials and all my design files so that way it will be much easier to replicate. Also one side of the headset isn't finished just yet but it's currently on the printer. I do want to add that the black portions of the headset are printed in carbon fiber and light grey pieces are TPU plastic so they bend and move easily which is what I need.

http://www.frontiernerds.com/brain-hack

http://www.darrenmothersele.com/blog/2013/10/07/mindflex-raw-eeg-data/

P.S- Sorry if I suck at explaining things, once everything is absolutely complete and finished probably by the end of this weekend I post a youtube video. PM me if you have any questions or ask in the thread below. I'll be posting more about the project this weekend so stay tuned.

mindflex-schematic.gif IMG_0099.JPG IMG_0100.JPGIMG_0103.JPG IMG_0098.JPG

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back