Green Room (Post-release)

Vivek

Master Member
Green Room is one of my anticipated movies of 2016. Director Jeremy Saulnier's Blue Ruin was one among my top favorite movies of 2014. I have been eagerly waiting for the trailer of this movie to arrive and it's finally here via Empire. The movie got good buzz last year after it screened at some of the film festivals. Judging by the teaser, looks like Saulnier has made another terrific thriller movie.

Synopsis: A young punk rock band find themselves trapped in a secluded venue after stumbling upon a horrific act of violence.

Cast: Anton Yelchin, Imogen Poots, Alia Shawkat, Joe Cole, Callum Turner, Mark Webber and Patrick Stewart.

Green Room will have a limited release in US on April 1 and will go wide on April 15. The UK release will be on May 13.

Green Room exclusive teaser trailer - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Green Room

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this film, too. I liked Blue Ruin; the director is to the Coen Bros. as what Tarantino is to exploitation films (take that as you will). Though I am a bit concerned now how the trailer makes a point of the conflict outside. I was really hoping this would be more of a bottleneck picture, taking place inside soley this one room. Having said that, I am still eager to see this movie.

edgarwright: Very much enjoyed 'Green Room'. A skinhead 'Precinct 13'. After 'Blue Ruin' and this, I want Jeremy Saulnier's own three colours trilogy.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back