Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
    Jan 13, 2016, 8:32 AM - Re: Help me look forward to the Han Solo new movie - spoilers for TFA within #26

I can start to see the point... Thanks for explaining it, Michael

I am obviously biased towards Leia. I'll have to work on being more fair if I want to enjoy the young Han movie.
    From
    Hull
    Jan 13, 2016, 1:45 PM - Re: Help me look forward to the Han Solo new movie - spoilers for TFA within #27

Jan 13, 2016, 2:32 PM - Re: Help me look forward to the Han Solo new movie - spoilers for TFA within #28

glunark said: View Post
    I like Mal as much as the next guy, but his moral code didn't stop him kicking an handcuffed prisoner into a jet engine.
    Oh yeah, I remember now - is that clip supposed to support your case? By moral code I didn't mean pacifist or turning bad guys into the authorities... he wouldn't have kicked any and every prisoner into the engines, this guy worked for the most notorious torturer and bad dude and Mal wasn't even going to do business with his boss he was so bad. So it was either do away with him then or have to do it later... I believe Mal did get caught by that guy's boss and was tortured and had his ear cut off... So yeah, bad dude.
    From
    Hull
    Jan 13, 2016, 2:35 PM - Re: Help me look forward to the Han Solo new movie - spoilers for TFA within #29

I'm not trying to make a case, you said you couldn't remember the scene, so just thought I would job your memory.
    Jan 14, 2016, 11:32 AM - Re: Help me look forward to the Han Solo new movie - spoilers for TFA within #30

glunark said: View Post
    I'm not trying to make a case, you said you couldn't remember the scene, so just thought I would job your memory.
    Ah, okay. Thanks.