Tron: Legacy Rinzler helmet build

Thanks guys!
I use a clear urethane that has some black tinting mixed in. Of course, I would strongly suggest you just buy one of mine :D but if you must make your own, I use BJB Enterprises WC 784 to be exact. You can read some helpful tips for slush casting with clear resin here. It's a little tricky.

Best of luck!

Dude that looks wicked! When do they go on sale? Because you've basically got a buyer with money in hand, ready to go. Just say the word and I can pay for one ASAP.

As far as the sub dye suit, my print should be here in the next week or so, giving me about 4 weeks until WonderCon to get it sewn up.

Just gotta say, this work is insane. Wow, congrats man. I'm gonna have to get one of your helmets soon, the hard part is picking which one!

Last edited:
Any news on when they'll be ready for sale? Wouldn't need the lights for now, just a cast to start. WonderCon is in 4 weeks and this is the last piece of the puzzle, suit is being sewn up this week :)

I've been swamped, but it's finally finished! I'll make the For Sale thread tomorrow.

Attachments

• R-27.JPG
    R-27.JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 219
  • R-28.JPG
    R-28.JPG
    200.4 KB · Views: 210
  • R-29.JPG
    R-29.JPG
    235.8 KB · Views: 213
  • R-30.JPG
    R-30.JPG
    257 KB · Views: 209
  • R-31.JPG
    R-31.JPG
    276.3 KB · Views: 202
  • R-32.JPG
    R-32.JPG
    285.1 KB · Views: 206
  • R-33.JPG
    R-33.JPG
    304.5 KB · Views: 210
  • R-34.JPG
    R-34.JPG
    224.8 KB · Views: 215
With no backlog, I can usually turn a helmet around in about a week after the order is placed.

The For Sale thread is here. Thanks for watching!! =)

---End of Line---

Wow.. Just wow.
Just found this thread and I'm amazed! Great work Crimson!

I'm working on a Sam Flynn setup, currently working on the Identity Disk. When I make the suit (which will take some time considering my current skillset) I'm not going to include the helmet. If I would you would definitely be the one I would turn to!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back