Captain America Smithsonian/ Golden Age Suit Reference Photos

iAMninja

Hey RPF Community!
I've been a spectator on this forum for a while now and so far I've been able to make a captain america shield that I am proud to call my own. In the upcoming year i want to craft a captain america suit. I am in love with all of the suits but i have decided i want to do the smithsonian/ golden age suit with a few modifications that bring it closer to the AoU suit.

I am starting this thread in search of anyone who is a proud owner of the Hot Toys action figure of cap in this suit. My request if you would be so kind is to post photos of the action figure in different angles such as looking down on the shoulders, the back, and the side/ middle area of the suit. Anything will help!

If you don't have much luck here, you may have better luck at Sideshow Freaks. There'll be a lot more people who own this figure there than on RPF, plus each figure has its own thread and owners tend to post plenty of pics there. This suit was also on the Art of TWS book, maybe someone can scan that page for you.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back