Voice changer

i use the L9 Fiio plus a 30 pin for apple the one at 45 $.... but look out... they have one 30 pin only for data.... that one pass audio and data

and the speaker is a KOSS BTS1 it's a bluetooth speaker... but you can plug it a 1/8 cable so it work amazingly!

Not really lol BUT it was backordered apparently. You can always shoot them an email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooo I received everything minus my throat mic. I ordered a week ago and I JUST got an email saying it was shipped out. I highly doubt I'll be receiving it by next weekend for Wizard World since they took their sweet time getting it shipped. About how long did it take for you to receive your first mic from them? I've all ready tested everything but had to use my iphone headset for now and its pretty awesome!

Soooo I received everything minus my throat mic. I ordered a week ago and I JUST got an email saying it was shipped out. I highly doubt I'll be receiving it by next weekend for Wizard World since they took their sweet time getting it shipped. About how long did it take for you to receive your first mic from them? I've all ready tested everything but had to use my iphone headset for now and its pretty awesome!

I made them upgrade the shipping for the first one since they took so long to ship so it got here in 36 hours believe it or not haha

This new one just hit the US today and it's been about a week so far

I made them upgrade the shipping for the first one since they took so long to ship so it got here in 36 hours believe it or not haha

This new one just hit the US today and it's been about a week so far
Crossing my fingers! haha. I checked tracking on DHL and its last update said it left Singapore. It had a USPS tracking listed so I pulled that up and it said it was accepted into Germany. No estimated delivery date darn it

I turn everything of... only drop the pitch shift to -2, Formant Shift -1 or -2, voice mode Natural, Tune mode FREE

i use this mic this wkd... but it's not good... the sound are amazing but the mic took a lot of sound around me... and if i crack up the volume of my Speaker... they made feedback

i use this speaker on my belt... https://www.koss.com/accessories/speakers/bts1-bluetooth-speaker

i order this throat mic... i wait to recieved it! https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01DLZIMAU/ref=pe_386430_192467880_FR_TE_3p_dp_1

but i find this.... looks like the one in the movie http://iasus-concepts.com/throat-mics/nt3-r-black-ops-2/

Ok, uploaded to Youtube so it should work now. You'll have to turn the volume up a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back