Scout Trooper Pepakura Wanted

TH3ONLYCHAMPION

Hey I am looking for a pepakura file for the scout troopers helmet from episode six.The only one i found was way too small. The guy who had it said after he made it it barley fit his 4 year old. Im poor and cant really waste money on the file. Please help.

If you can wait a bit I will have a free scout helmet pep file finished shortly.

It is a very-heavily modified Dung0Beetle file, and I won't be releasing it until after I get permission from him. I don't think he will mind, but I am adamant about not wanting to be a digital recaster. DB has previously given me permission to release a Dredd helmet file that I modified, and I am hopeful that he will be agreeable this time too.

I have made 12 different meshes so far, and have built two as test pieces. I think I have got the file about right, and am part-way through building the third one now. This has been on my must-do list for several years and I am really looking forward to making it available.

Regards, Phil

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back