Iron Man Mark 46 Suit

Re: Iron Man (helmet mark 46)

TQsBke9bd70.jpg

- Added Helmet Mark 46 V4.5

Last edited:

Hi GordanAU, just coming to say thank you for your awesome work. Happy to see your helmet getting even better!

Great files! Thanks,just finished up the helmet and started on the neck,can't wait to really get going with this build as a companion suit for my War Machine
IMG_2996.JPG

Hey
Just want to say these are Brilliant files!!!

Im Currently working on a ship, so i have next to no resources - but I've managed to build my favourite part of the suit
Unfortunately i can't continue with the suit build until i return home in May - but when i do, i shall definitely be replacing my previous Mk46 Card Build with this one

Here it is... (Bit rough for my OCD, but happy with it for a display piece until i get home)
15967295_10155716740714832_593145203_o.jpg

Unless I missed it... do you have a recommendation for the thickness of foam used for the neck piece? I'm planning on using 3-4mm foam.

Hello! Love the files, but there is no link to click for the not unfolded THIGHS. I downloaded the foam one too but, that won't open in my pep designer program. Could you add the not unfolded thigh file please??

So Despite what i said... i continued on with this build, but as i said before due to being on a ship, progress is slow

Here is what i have so far (Also not pictured is the 2nd boot and hand) - Gonna whack out the 2nd arm, then get on the chest i think but I'm loving the files mate :D

Will you be making v2 of all the files GordanUA?

Attachments

• IMAG0015.jpg
    IMAG0015.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 290
Last edited by a moderator:
Dude your Mk 46 Files are by far the best out here! I cannot wait to build this suit once my other one is finished! So excited.
The helmet is spot on imo! Also nice to hear that you keep improving these files!

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

Hey man! Thank you for sharing such an awesome work! May I ask you about the size and scale? Since all the parts are apart, what is the size of default file and which scale scale factor would make it 180 cm? Thanks in advance.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back