Looking for Renders of the Rocinante from The Expanse on SyFy

Anyone know of a source for renders from the SyFy production of the show? (yeah, yeah, strictly speaking, this isn't studio scale...)
I've seen screen grabs, but I'm looking for something with more detail. Anyone know which studio is doing the special effects?

Not studio scale.
And not Star Wars !
What' going wrong Allan ?

:D

That thing would be a 'B' with all that lattice work! PE perhaps?

Julien, this is an example of a conundrum for 'studio scale' modeling, for sure. Not only is it a model of a fictional vehicle, the model itself does not physically exist... unless it is not solely CGI. 8^O

R/ Robert

Forgot to mention this earlier, but apparently North Front Studio designed the Roci and the rest of the ships.

http://www.northfrontstudio.com/

Also attached a still from Syfy from episode 6. I'll go through it tonight and see if I can grab some equal or better screencaps.

-MJ

Given the studio's physical location I suspect they can really relate to how cold it can get in space. It must inspire a great deal of accuracy :). Kidding aside, their work is phenomenal. Everyone associated with this show in fact is really making this program special.
Anyway, really looking forward to season 2 and whatever crafty amazement the builders here at the RPF are inspired to create.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back