The FLASH - REVERSE FLASH Teaser Added 3/23

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
The fans spoke, and we listened.
2016 is coming, and UD Replicas - Universal Designs Ltd. will be there.......in a FLASH!

12391268_10156310979210076_4882719115860572449_n.jpg

This thread will feature our line of Official Products relating to different characters, variations and overall product development within the world of The Flash!

David

Last edited:
Re: The FLASH - CW TV Show Official Replicas by UD Replicas

What? Are you serious? That's amazing! I was just thinking this suit is right up your alley David. Any ideas on when they will go on sale? Are we talking early 2016 or late?

Very excited to see this happen, can't wait!

Last edited:

We have a lot coming in 2016 and are delighted to have added The FLASH to our product line up.
It's safe to say that all incarnations of the Flash will become part of our product line up so yes, ZOOM, Reverse Flash, Barry Flash....as well as other past incarnations featuring a really bad ass burgundy flap jacket. ;)
As usual our character releases will be complete from the chin down...so you can expect to see Jackets, Pants, Boots, Gloves and Belts.

Together with SUPERGIRL (TV Show), new Suicide Squad Movie and over a dozen new KISS costumes to release soon....yes 2016 will be busy, and that's not even considering what we're up to with BATMAN v SUPERMAN: Dawn of Justice.

...told you we'd be expanding in 2016. :)

David

So freaking exciting! You guys will rock the Flash looks! Can't wait for pictures :)

All incarnations of Flash sounds awesome! Any chance you'll offer all incarnations of Robin / Nightwing suits??!

We have a lot coming in 2016 and are delighted to have added The FLASH to our product line up.
It's safe to say that all incarnations of the Flash will become part of our product line up so yes, ZOOM, Reverse Flash, Barry Flash....as well as other past incarnations featuring a really bad ass burgundy flap jacket. ;)

as if millions of wallets suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

or you could always breakdown and make your own ;)WP_20160119_04_36_15_Pro.jpg

or you could always breakdown and make your own ;)View attachment 579321

Uh, well, seeing as how David is going to offer the jacket, and that's a picture of the helmet, I'm not really sure how that's relevant but what do I know!!! lol

Besides, as people are fond of saying, why buy it for 300 bucks when you can make your own for 2,000 in materials.

Any updates as to when we might see some pictures David? Or possible pre-sale dates?

Very cool!

Can't wait to see the Reverse Flash, and Zoom!

Chris

Definitely can't wait to see these.

Really loving Zoom's suit so far, and I know you guys over at UD will knock it right out of the park!

Uh, well, seeing as how David is going to offer the jacket, and that's a picture of the helmet, I'm not really sure how that's relevant but what do I know!!! lol

Besides, as people are fond of saying, why buy it for 300 bucks when you can make your own for 2,000 in materials.

I agree his post is out of place and not really relevant. That said, it's not really accurate to poise UD Replica's as a few hundred dollar expenditure. It's safe to say for the jacket, pants, boots, and gloves you will easily be entering $1400-$2000 ranges. Not saying that's unfair at all, especially since it's real motorcycle safety gear. Just pointing out one could make a Flash costume for less, in this case.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

There's a lot happening here behind the scenes, and there's a good possibility we'll have a few unexpected surprises on display in our booth at Wondercon next month in Los Angeles.

Now the question is....could this be one of them?

:angel

12814115_10156563087945076_2176665078646672267_n.jpg

David

There's a lot happening here behind the scenes, and there's a good possibility we'll have a few unexpected surprises on display in our booth at Wondercon next month in Los Angeles.

Now the question is....could this be one of them?

:angel

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=1d0296019803a2643c016a093af8d28d&oe=5757CD15

David

Fantastic! Really can't wait to see this done. Any possible guess for when pre-sales might begin? I'm sure you're hesitant to say, but can you maybe give a season in 2016 (spring, summer, fall, winter)? lol

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back