Jingle All The Way Turbo Man

Jok3r0314

Sr Member
Getting started on a fun little project. The 5" Turbo Man figure to be exact. If this one goes well I may end up sculpting the rest of the characters and ultimately move on to the 14" figures.

IMG_20151226_154139.jpg
Let's see if it will allow me to upload a photo.

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20151230_002410.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20151230_002350.jpg
Seems likely keep it's working for now

image.jpegWell all parts are roughed out and I do mean "rough" lol. from here on out it will be refining everything, drill some holes add some pegs and test fit all the parts.

wow this is defintely inspiring. Great work man!! im looking forward to your next project. Give Us Booster! 20 years later we want booster! lmao

Thanks man, I'm with you there. I've always liked booster despite what others think. I'm not sure when I'll be able to work on the next one but I'm torn between which of the next 3 sculpted characters I should tackle first, booster, demontor & demon squad. All will be done eventually. I'll probably focus on the cardbacks for the blister packs. As usual I'll keep everyone updated, uneven if it's excessive lol

Are you going for a more of a custom figure look or are you going to shape this one into a replica of the prop figure?

Well I got an email shortly after starting my prototype which may prevent me from going further and making it look more like the original prop, I'd rather not get into details of the email but for the time being the prototype will stay like this in till further notice unfortunately...

Well I got an email shortly after starting my prototype which may prevent me from going further and making it look more like the original prop, I'd rather not get into details of the email but for the time being the prototype will stay like this in till further notice unfortunately...

Hmmmm. A threatening email? If it was from Universal, I would understand. If it's from someone else, then it's not worth anything. Only Universal would have the license for Turboman.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back