TR-8R Reference Images/GIFs

BR3TT

Hey all, after first seeing the Crowd control Trooper in The Force Awakens (known as TR-8R) I almost questioned myself as to who my favourite character in the Star Wars Universe was (Yes, it will always be Boba!). But its close! Haha.

Anyway, I took awhile on my phone finding a reference video, Converting it to a gif, cropping & slowing it down..

So here it is:

GM_20151224_134438.gif

Also stumbled accross this gif on the web:

kHn7Bwc.gif
And a still from this gif:
star-wars-the-force-awakens-tv-spot-riot-stromtrooper.png

These two GIFs best show his z6 Riot Control Baton, how it extends from the grip (it doesnt, xD.. It looks like its just CGI) and the swivelling motion of the Riot Baton.

The rest of these images are of toys, but gives you an idea of how things look...

pfgtjldhsad85v8x2giu.jpgSH-Figuarts-Riot-Control-Stormtrooper-005.jpgHot Toys - SWTFA - Finn & First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper Collectible Set_PR14.jpgHot Toys - SWTFA - Finn & First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper Collectible Set_PR10.jpg

As I find more I will post them here.
Hope they can be of some use. Thanks and merry christmas!

Last edited:
Getting stoked for this guy is like getting stoked for that Dude in the Cairo Market scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark... in the end both get one shot dead from Harrison Ford :)

Cool stuff guys :) plans have recently changed for me as I've just received an awesome boba fett helmet. But, none the less.. I will watch out for peoples z6 riot baton builds!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back