*SPOILER ALERT* Capt. Phasma Xmas Ornament. *SPOILER ALERT*

DaveG

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Seriously, DON'T LOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE!!!

You won't get the joke anyway.

Really, you've been warned....!!!

This is your last chance. Don't blame me for not giving you faIr notice...

Okay then...

Last edited:
Ya, she was a HUGE disappointment. Love the ornament though!

Think about it, she's single handedly responsible for the super weapon being destroyed. If she just refused to deactivate the shield (like you would think a brainwashed zealot like her would do, even when threatened with death) the fleet wouldn't have been able to attack and the resistance would be all but destroyed.

Ah... yeah. I've seen the movie and didn't get joke until it was explained. Sorry. Perhaps if there was a bit of red cape sticking out... creative idea, however. Guess I completely forget that character as soon as I left the theater, if not before... btw, they called Finn a traitor? The whole sequence smacked of stupid, frankly. For example, why would a mere Captain (a reference to ground forces officer rank only third level "up" in the food chain...of roughly 8-10 levels) be authorized to shut down the defenses of the entire planet sized base? Regarding her lack of resolve, the only loop-hole is the obviously inconsistent First Order "conditioning" results (e.g. Finn.) If stuck in a trash compactor, she would have still been there in the end so I guess no repeat performances for Capt. Phasma. Which is fine by me... so forgettable a character! Far less impact that Greedo (Han fired first!)

Regards, Robert

Unless they are using naval ranks in which case she would be an O6.

Very funny btw.

Ah... yeah. I've seen the movie and didn't get joke until it was explained. Sorry. Perhaps if there was a bit of red cape sticking out... creative idea, however. Guess I completely forget that character as soon as I left the theater, if not before... btw, they called Finn a traitor? The whole sequence smacked of stupid, frankly. For example, why would a mere Captain (a reference to ground forces officer rank only third level "up" in the food chain...of roughly 8-10 levels) be authorized to shut down the defenses of the entire planet sized base? Regarding her lack of resolve, the only loop-hole is the obviously inconsistent First Order "conditioning" results (e.g. Finn.) If stuck in a trash compactor, she would have still been there in the end so I guess no repeat performances for Capt. Phasma. Which is fine by me... so forgettable a character! Far less impact that Greedo (Han fired first!)

Regards, Robert

Last edited:
I figure the 'troopers are some form of pounders & not swabbies (thinking Starship Troopers and the relationship of the real USN & USMC that most likely serves as inspiration...)

Regards, Robert

(Also a Virginian, by choice not birth)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back