Rey rebel legion costume help

jnjoker100

I'm looking for reference photos for the rebel legion outfit for Rey as seen at the end of force awakens.

It's the one where she's wearing the jacket not the over the shoulder robes as seen in the whole movie. The jacket that she is going to see Luke in. Please please please help

I search references too.
Only one find:
the-force-awakens-rey-ending.png

I saw that book never saw that pic i need to go find it again that looks close to what they went with

- - - Updated - - -

Squelchbaker Thanks those are amazing drawings i wish i could do that. I am trying to get a friend to look at stuff she is really good at clothing design and she i feel can set up some drawings also.

- - - Updated - - -

So 5 ridges on the shoulders thats what i was thinking last night it was 5 or 6

20151227_214718.jpg
Second viewing of the movie, and one thing I noticed on the vest for this outfit was the front part of the collar is a continuation of the front panels, with a seam on the side (lined up with where a shoulder seam would be) and then the back of the collar is its own piece. I wish I had a sketch book in the cinema for all of the other details!

Seriously if anyone can make a digital pattern for this outfit I know that there would be quite a few people who would be willing to buy it. I am one of those people who would buy it.

I found screen shots of the movie and all the scenes where this costume is visible. The problem is theyre very quick and out of focus mainly. I do have it on good authority that the toy for this costume comes out in wave 3 of the toy set which is due out in march.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back