World of Warcraft Garrosh Hellscream build

steffgon

Hello.
I've been a member in here for some time but never postet any builds so now i've decidec to give it a shot.
I am part of a group that make WoW props and costumes, and i am a big fan of the orcs so why not ;)

First i startet with the Axe Gorehowl. made from Eva foam, worbla and a plastic pipe
IMG_0774.JPGIMG_0775.JPGIMG_0776.JPGIMG_0777.JPGIMG_0778.JPGIMG_0799.JPGIMG_0800.JPG

Next step is the muscle suit
I am a 6 feet tall person and very skinny so it's gonna be big :p

Here is my orc muscle suit so far, still needs some work before the latex though.
IMG_0745.JPGIMG_0744.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0744.JPG
    IMG_0744.JPG
    843.6 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0745.JPG
    IMG_0745.JPG
    863.7 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0745.JPG
    IMG_0745.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0744.JPG
    IMG_0744.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 194
Looking good. The skull on the axe looks great, must have taken a while to get it looking right. That boot is huge too. The scale will look great once it's all together.

Out of interest what kind of foam did you use for the muscle suit to start with and what's the material over the top of it?
I'm interested in how you applied the latex as well. Is the red colour already mixed into it and if so what kind of paint was it and how did you go about it? I'm guessing that it leaves you with a good level of flex in the sections?

Thank you ^^
To make the skull on the axe i used a skull i already had and just heated worbla over it and let it cool.

For the suit i used a regular foam madress i found at a good will shop, i cut out each muscle and glued them on a shirt with spray glue.
last i coveres it vi a very thin stretchy fabric ( i'll upload a pic later). And attached a zipper in the back.

For the latex i bought some bottles of latex at my local RLRP store and applied it to the suit using at regular kitchen sponge and let it dry in-between layers. I applied 2-3 layers of clear latex for strength, and then i poured latex in a bowl. And mixed it with some acryl paint and dapped it on. 3-4 layers, and thats it :)

I haven't tried it on, since the zipper broke, and have to replace it.
Hope to explained some. :)

Last edited:
I'm just like you dude, I keep pluggin away at it. Keep up the good work

- - - Updated - - -

Hey I was just looking closer at those pictures. Do you have any more of the hands you are working on? They look very interesting

Not any done pic's of the gloves
.but i do have some WIP
It's a pair of thin winter work gloves i had. I cut and glued some pieces of foam i made on them.
they are very flexible. but we'll see if they still are when they get latex.
IMG_0769.JPGIMG_0772.JPGIMG_0771.JPGIMG_0770.JPG

Belt is done.
With the belt i started with a core of 6 mm foam covered with "Pleather" and then decorated it with skulls made from worbla. The chains is of plastic so they're not heavy.
IMG_0759.JPGIMG_0762.JPGIMG_0763.JPGIMG_0764.JPGIMG_0773.JPGIMG_0776.JPGIMG_0775.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0776.JPG
    IMG_0776.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0775.JPG
    IMG_0775.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0773.JPG
    IMG_0773.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0764.JPG
    IMG_0764.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0763.JPG
    IMG_0763.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0762.JPG
    IMG_0762.JPG
    962.7 KB · Views: 163
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back