Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Post-release)

Maybe han will be in it for a funeral scene off the top of the film. Open casket style.

Like kevin Costner in the big chill

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Maybe han will be in it for a funeral scene off the top of the film. Open casket style.

Like kevin Costner in the big chill

But Han fell into the chasm,....I'm thinking either a flashback...(a nice Michael Douglas/Antman style would be cool) or a ForceVision,....cant wait to see what they come up with,....it could be the guilt haunting Kylo
The fact that KK & Disney aren't hiding that he's in it could be that they are not making a big deal about it, that the scene would be brief

J

If it's not just a mistake made by imdb, I think we'll see him haunting Kylo's dreams. Although part of me hopes they being him back as flesh and blood. I know that won't happen, but a guy can dream.

I really got the impression obi wan was helping Rey the last time I saw the movie as well . when Rey finds Luke's saber the door opens on its own I don't care if the light saber is "calling" to her I can't see it opening a door on Its own !? And as she falls down and comes back into reality after her vision I swear I heard obi wan say "this is your first step" also in the 3D version there is a quick flash of blue light before the vision , before she mind tricks the guard and while fighting Kylo the last time I thought it was the projector in the theater but it might have been a single frame of a force ghost inserted fight club style ???

What did Kylo do with Vader's helmet?

This may be merged with the appropriate thread (and a spoiler) but I noticed this last night after seeing Ep.7 for the 3rd time.

When Kylo is talking to Rey in his chamber and he takes his mask off, he lets it fall on what looks to be the same mini throne that had Vader's helmet on it. Except the Vader helmet was gone, and only a thin pile of burned shards were there.

Did he smash it as a part of his feeling like he didn't need Vader's inspiration any longer?

-Ss

I think the ultimate plot twist would be: Finding out Rey had been the apprentice that slaughtered everyone! And Ren is set out on the path to the dark side to avenge them!

Luke exiles her not wanting to kill her and wipes her memory

Also I think him and Rey are related in some manner, now is she his sister? Cousin? That I can't guess at.

I saw a youtube demo of the Disney TFA Imagination game that has Kylo saying "Face me, Cousin!" when he's fighting Rey. I don't know if that's a confirmation or what... but...

This may be merged with the appropriate thread (and a spoiler) but I noticed this last night after seein
g Ep.7 for the 3rd time.

When Kylo is talking to Rey in his chamber and he takes his mask off, he lets it fall on what looks to be the same mini throne that had Vader's helmet on it. Except the Vader helmet was gone, and only a thin pile of burned shards were there.

Did he smash it as a part of his feeling like he didn't need Vader's inspiration any longer?

-Ss

It was in a completely diffrent room from Vadars helmet also Vader's helmet barely fit in the triangle area it was setting in and Kylo's helmet sets down onto it with 6_7 inches on every side a making the area vastly bigger .

He takes his helmet off in the torture room and Vader's helmet is in a private chamber of Kylo's .
The rooms look different for one and there his a chair sitting in front of Vader's head but in the torture room ha was kneeling down .
And we see the room quiet well and there is no chair to be found .

He doesn't say "face me, cousin". It's already been debunked and discussed. He says "face me!" When he gets hit he says "curses!" He just happened to get hit when saying "face me!"

It was in a completely diffrent room from Vadars helmet also Vader's helmet barely fit in the triangle area it was setting in and Kylo's helmet sets down onto it with 6_7 inches on every side a making the area vastly bigger .

He takes his helmet off in the torture room and Vader's helmet is in a private chamber of Kylo's .
The rooms look different for one and there his a chair sitting in front of Vader's head but in the torture room ha was kneeling down .
And we see the room quiet well and there is no chair to be found .

Great info. This is why I love the RPF :)

-Ss

i think the ship designs were botched, the x-wings had wings that were too small and the black painted vehicles were hard to see, they should of kept the colors similar to the OT and kept the x-wings closer to the original mcquarrie design. does anyone else think the star destroyer and AT-AT were too small in scale

stormtrooper-carbon-fiber-helmet.jpghere is a real storm trooper motorcycle helmet it would be cool someone made a real KYLO REN helmet especially sense it is based off a real helmet anyway bell rouge.jpg

and if you have not already watch TFA in 3D totally worth it lol

I agree on the colors an ATAT but I never felt that way about the star destroyer and around the Starkiller base it should look smaller also in 3D the star destroyer was sitting in my lap lol just another reason to see TFA that way sorry I am just stoked on the 3D every other movie I have seen in it has been disappointing but it seems they really nailed it with this one also the point of view shots looked amazing .

Just saw it a second time. It's way better than the first. And luckily most of the fiddly annoying bits are gone for me too.

Mind you, even though I now know why artoo sprang to life at the end, it was till poorly mishandled. Some things do come down to bad direction.

Just saw it a second time. It's way better than the first. And luckily most of the fiddly annoying bits are gone for me too.

Mind you, even though I now know why artoo sprang to life at the end, it was till poorly mishandled. Some things do come down to bad direction.

yeah they should have just mentioned R2D2 and then had the entire scene where BB8 bumps him then leaves and a few min later he wakes up and shows the map all tied into one scene at the end it would have been way better and a very easy editing fix . also fit with what JJ said instead of it taking R2 hours to reboot and find the map in his data base. it seemed to me they shot it that way but JJ decided R2 needed to be in the movie "more" or be shown twice or whatever so he cut it into two scene's . also a scene showing the girl who we see look up at the blast and then die on the planet, a quick shot talking to Leia earlier so we know she is a friend and that Leia was supposed to be on the planet . that would have added like 10 seconds to the movie and a ton of weight to the planets destruction.

yeah they should have just mentioned R2D2 and then had the entire scene where BB8 bumps him then leaves and a few min later he wakes up and shows the map all tied into one scene at the end it would have been way better and a very easy editing fix . also fit with what JJ said instead of it taking R2 hours to reboot and find the map in his data base. it seemed to me they shot it that way but JJ decided R2 needed to be in the movie "more" or be shown twice or whatever so he cut it into two scene's . also a scene showing the girl who we see look up at the blast and then die on the planet, a quick shot talking to Leia earlier so we know she is a friend and that Leia was supposed to be on the planet . that would have added like 10 seconds to the movie and a ton of weight to the planets destruction.
It totally rushed. Droid ex machina.

In retrospect, the movie should have ended with them leaving to find luke.

There was no journey to find luke. It's like, "well now that we have his address, let's pop over for a drink"

The next movie could have been about the journey to find him. It would have been a great bridging film.

I hate the way that space feels so small in Abrams movies. I want it to take hours or even days to get somewhere in hyperspace.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back