Hand made Carbon Fiber Arkham Origins Suit

Just finished wrapping the rib cage armor plates
IMG_20160905_024709.jpg

My batsuit is taking forever to finish but I am getting there, worked on the bicep and elbow plates, I will be wrapping the vinyl tomorrow if I have time

I used a cheap motocross shin guards to make the shapes, taking the pieces apart and heating up the foam inside of a deep Tupperware dish helps a lot
IMG_20161208_235642.jpg

Really loving this build! The texture is perfect and I love the way you've used the direction of the lines to really amp up the design. Looking forward to more, cheers!

Thta is looking fantastic, nice work!
Thank you sir, will be working on it more after the holidays

- - - Updated - - -

Really loving this build! The texture is perfect and I love the way you've used the direction of the lines to really amp up the design. Looking forward to more, cheers!

I am impressed someone noticed the small detail with the fiber lines, I want the suit to flow and compliment itself. Everything going one way would look tacky and unbelievable. Thank you for showing interest in my build, I still have alot of work to do, hopefully I can get the gauntlets done by the new year

IMG_20170102_025732_133.jpg
IMG_20170102_143100_192.jpg

Finally get to work on the gauntlets. Got some 6mm foam sheets and eyeballed this sucker, I think it looks decent, will shape them tonight along with making the blades

IMG_20170108_181252_804.jpg
I felt like it was a much needed process to fix the blades on the gauntlets and instead of going to DOJ route, I used the blade design from the dark knight gauntlets, seems like they fit better
IMG_20170109_013036_563.jpg

wow this is a serious build ,verry cool
Sorry if youve already answered this but I couldnt find it, Is the vinyl you are using the same kind that you wrap vehicles with?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back