My Republic Commando

jedistine

It needs a little more fine tuning, but this is it.

DSC00090.JPG

DSC00061.JPG

DSC00064.JPG

DSC00070.JPG

DSC00071.JPG

DSC00082.JPG

Excellent RC costume - I really like the weathering on all the parts -nicely layered. I got to see some close ups of the helmet over at another board and it is very well done !:thumbsup

That is an excellent job putting that together. It fits like a glove and you did a great job on the weathering.

You can't see from the pictures what you are using around the collar area. Is that home made?

That is an excellent job putting that together. It fits like a glove and you did a great job on the weathering.

You can't see from the pictures what you are using around the collar area. Is that home made?

My neck piece,looks like it sliped down in the pictures. I need to put some velcro on it. The neck piece is made from "head liner" material and a spare storm trooper neck ring I had. I just haven't attached them together yet, that's why it slid down.

RC001.jpg

Great looking RC, I'm hoping to get one someday (on a very long waiting list for one), I hope mine comes out that good. I'm guessing that you dont have a DC-17 yet, but that pistol's cool. That the DC-15s?
Now you just gotta photograph youself without a white backround so you can photoshop yourself into some cool scenery. Again, good job, vod.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back