What blaster is this? Two new ones???

Unfortunately, that blaster is in a case against a wall so you can't see both sides straight on. I wish to hell the displays were in the middle of the rooms so you could view the items from all sides. Between that and no flash (plus low lighting) this exhibit, while wonderful to see, was a beast to photograph.

Even just a straight on close up of the top face would help :)

The grip on the Dengar blaster is a Paterson camera pistol grip isn't it? Glad this blaster made it into Battlefront as the MPL-57

- - - Updated - - -

The grip on the Dengar blaster is a Paterson camera pistol grip isn't it? Glad this blaster made it into Battlefront as the MPL-57

$_1.JPG

Added two more pix of this blaster. Before it was a blaster I think it was parts from a toilet.:lol

View attachment 568273

View attachment 568274

Agreed. That is definitely designed for a hose or something with a gasket so that it doesn't back off/come off, once it's put on. I don't think most of those parts other than the handle were added greeblies. Which makes me think it wasn't something used in commercial or residential plumbing....looks like something that was attached to a vehicle...like a gas or water truck...fire truck maybe even.

That "muzzle" on the Dengar blaster looks like it could be a piece that you would attach rubber hose to. It sure is uglier than I imagined from those screencaps!

Last edited:
Didn't want to start a new thread, so sorry if this is a derail, but I've never seen this blaster. ID?

Attachments

• Screenshot (14).png
    Screenshot (14).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 268
I have one of the stunt castings I'll take a picture. Actually there are two chips (with sockets - like on the ANH DH17) in the dinghy.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back