What blaster is this? Two new ones???

Probe Droid

Master Member
What blaster is this (in fronting pointing left)? It was at the Discovery Times Sq exhibit, and I think I've mislabeled as a Naboo in my Flickr album.

Thanks.

Star Wars Naboo Blaster.jpg

Last edited:
(the first one came with the Bib Fortuna action figure) That's a ski boot lock as the trigger, I see a part from the V8 kit on the back end....and the middle..

Try Pneumatic drills.

Last edited:
The first one is listed in the Visual Dictionary as being an assassin's blaster with short range. Parts of Star Wars.
Coinprop owns (or has owned) one original blaster that he has sold casts of.

The second looks like it could be one of the several strange blasters used by the Rebel Troopers in the trenches on Hoth in ESB. I have not seen this particular one before but I think I have seen the buttstock on another blaster.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that. But I've been trying to save it for over an hour now. Every attempt just hangs :-\

Yes, Probe Droid, hand drill was my guess as well.

My suggestion was pneumatic because they seem to have a smaller chuck, more slender frame, plugs at the base of the handle and weirder hand grip shapes. I'm actually building a blaster off one now (as a custom) and this thing really has that feel to me.

Please... Somebody has to take as many detailed pictures esp. of Dengars and IG88s blaster as possible!!!

The "assasin blaster" looks to be the HERO and not a cast...very interesting.
Dengards blaster features even more of the transcriptor sweeparm parts and a section of the scope rail, that is also used on PondaPabas blaster.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back