Studio Scale Kit Part SWAP-SHOP

Yes it is!

It's more a question of id'ing it on another prop! :)

I already modeled, printed and molded my representation of this part though it would be quite nice if it was the part I'm looking for!

I'm taking a chance here. I'm looking for this part in the Nichimo Sd.Kfz.184 'ELEFANT' Tank Destroyer kit. It was shown in the Jammer thread by @3phase and @stonky. If any of you guys have an original, or I guess I could live with a cast.

I have lots of the Tie Bomber kits .. but the parts for the build are of course gone but all the other parts are there. I could part sawp that.

Of course, it would be much easier to just buy it off from you.

View attachment 659442

Hey there! I don't know if I could part it out or cast it but I could shapeways it if you're interested in a measured part.

3phase & Bigturc...you are welcome to my Elefant parts if still needed?. I don't need them for any builds.
PM me & we'll work out the details.

Anyone have a Tamiya 1/700 Hood I could grab a part from?

Stu

3phase & Bigturc...you are welcome to my Elefant parts if still needed?. I don't need them for any builds.

Stu

Cool mate will email you tonight see if I have the hood for a swap etc

I'm happy to loan parts out, and would love to borrow a part or two as well if anyone is feeling generous (see the SD thread, would LOVE to borrow an M60 cupola!).

If anybody has these spares I'd love them. I want to make a probe droid pod set for my brother and if i can get a few sets complete at least that would save a bit on buying five more 8rads.

I especially need the thinner parts: B5 and B15. Will pay or swap for other parts. Tell me what you need!

Probe Droid Pod Set.jpg

Last edited:
Check out the red jammer upper neck ID photo to see it and where it goes. It goes next to the droid socket. The hexagonal part.

Stu

I received the part from Stu (thanks!!) but it's unfortunately not what I needed so it can go to the next guy that wants an original. eagle1, if you had someone else in line, let me know .. if 3phase wants it, you can contact me as it's sitting here and doing nothing. I also have all the kits from the Bomber so if anyone wants more parts, I'll be happy to throw them if I can in the envelop!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on the hunt for Kettenkrad parts , some for the y-wing and the bike front end for the five foot falcon.
i managed to get some original Hummel tracks , if anyone needs these for the falcon I can swap for the items above or anything not in my stash,
from the kettenkrad I need the engine halves, the perforated curved plate, the steering forks and the rear trailer hitch, I don't mind these as castings , but if I could get original kettenkrad treads 4X for two y-wings it would be great
I can give you original threads for castings .

I'm looking to buy a casting of the door from Bandai's 1/48 Jagd-Tiger tank. Or if there is some one that trust me to lend me the part and make a dump mold with the part.

door.jpg

This thread is pretty old, but worth a shot. I'm in need of the pictured set of the Clear 1/25 AMT cab marker lamps that come in the AMT truck kits. Please let me know of you have any.1_25_AMT.JPG

This thread is pretty old, but worth a shot. I'm in need of the pictured set of the Clear 1/25 AMT cab marker lamps that come in the AMT truck kits. Please let me know of you have any.View attachment 829917

Quite a few of the AMT 1/25 scale trucks have been reissued in the last year and a half including the Kenworth W-925 and the White Freightliner. I think the parts you are showing are from the White Freight liner. check with your local hobby shop.

Thanks, it looks like somebody had one. Glad to know about the reissue thing though. I'm slowly getting back into this hobby after a break.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back