Fallout props at FanWraps?

If the lunchbox looks that good and is screen printed I am all for it. But if it turns out to be vinyl applied to a white box (More likely) than I have to pass. I am always weary of stuff that post only concept images, no photographs.

Definitely let is know if the Lunch Box turns out to be nice. I like the metal poster as well I have seen that same one as a poster on Amazon. But its too big for my wall. I just finished that image in photo shop that I plan on having made into a metal sign and hang it in my garage. With my bottle cap clock that I am making.

I bought the sign. Will let everybody know how it looks when it gets here.

Tempted to get the lunchbox, but I've already got two of the FO3 Collector's edition lunchboxes. I think two is enough. ;)

Hi Gang. I'm the owner of FanWraps and long time RPF member. The tote is not a vinyl wrap. It is printed directly to the metal, as is the Nuka-Cola sign. We made these for EB Games in Australia, if you're interested in the quality, this video touches on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xujEwLpkDBA

The size of the tote for EB is unusual as it was a game pre-order item.

Last edited:
Thanks, I thought someone on here owned it. I'm definitely in for at least four lunchboxes when they come out! I think the Mentats are in a tin also... :)

I noticed also that they have clean and weathered lunchboxes already on Amazon, but are more expensive. I wonder why they aren't on the actual website yet.

I noticed also that they have clean and weathered lunchboxes already on Amazon, but are more expensive. I wonder why they aren't on the actual website yet.

Hi Jason,

We are not selling the weathered totes on Amazon. Private sellers bought up the GameStop stock and are re-selling. Keep your eyes peeled to FanWraps.net for new developments. ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back