Posted on Twitter by Dragon Models with the comment

"Time for some required reading... "
CVWruw_UkAEJVKL.jpg-large.jpg

YEEEHA!!!! How cool is this!

https://twitter.com/dragonmodels?lang=de

CVWruw_UkAEJVKL.jpg-large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dragon making a 1/35 AT-AT

As I am home with a mega cold I have some time on my hands, so I just did a scale comparison of my old Revell AT-AT for fun.

AT-AT.jpg
I based the size of the info on Star Wars Wikia where it says that the AT-AT is 22,5 meters Tall. Now the Revell AT-AT is about 320 mm tall at a scale of 1/72 so 1/35 should be 640 mm WOW!!!
If this is correct...its truly a MEGA MODEL!

EDIT: Just saw that blakeh1 did the math some posts upwards...but anyway I made it visually clear I think that this is a pretty big thing :p

Last edited:

Imagine the diorama possibilities if they started releasing 35 scale multipose figure sets- rebels, stormtroopers, snowtroopers, etc.

Exciting times!
A closer inspection reveals several inaccuracies, but I'm still very excited about seeing this beast released!

This is so awesome and BIG is GOOD! :) I wonder if this has something to do with that Fine Molds lost their Star Wars license, I know Bandai and Revell are sorta ok...well Bandai is for sure, but THIS is simply AWESOME! imagine the possibilities to mod this thing "right" :p I really hope they will release this beast before X-Mass.

Yup. I can see it's missing the Flakvierling parks on the ankle and foot pad but still liking what I'm seeing. The pics don't show any articulation but I hope there is.

Exciting times!
A closer inspection reveals several inaccuracies, but I'm still very excited about seeing this beast released!

Yup. I can see it's missing the Flakvierling parks on the ankle and foot pad but still liking what I'm seeing. The pics don't show any articulation but I hope there is.

hopefully if it is truly 1/35 then parts will be easily available.

Bigatures are the way to go (in my book) and this looks like something I could sink my modeling teeth into:cool

I am speechless. First deAgo then Hot Toys and now this! Truly amazing time we live in.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Would think it's a kit, but even so can't see the price being below a couple of hundred $$$.
The simple tank kits aren't exactly cheap.

Couple hundred bucks for something as huge as you guys are talking about would be okay. I saw the new Revel 1/72 Falcon going for hundreds and if I remember that's the Fine Molds size.

Tom

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back