1/350 Botany Bay

REL

Sr Member
I just got a computer milled 1/350 Botany Bay in today from Max Mills (atemylunch), this will be cleaned up and cast in resin. Would anyone be interested?

bb001.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! It will indeed go well with the 1701 and all the other 350 scaled items in the collection! ;)

GREAT job on the milling work Max! You are the Machine Man! :D

I know Richard will do a great job getting this out as a kit if it is done. ;) His resin casting is just as great as his FG! And he only uses the BEST quality! Perrrrrrfect! ;)

Thanks Guys.
I figured you guys might want to see some more.
dscn0609xl9.jpg

Here is my first 1/350 BB printing next to the MR E. It still needs a paint job.
Space_Seed_022.JPG

Here is the original(w/thanks to Trekcore.com).
Please send any inquiries to REL. I'm not taking any outside jobs at this time.
I will gladly answer any questions.

Last edited:
Dang that is sweet! What is the scale of the MR Enterprise? That could use a Botany Bay.
Can't wait to see this built up, nice job!

Definitely interested. I was in the process of collecting reference to make my own - but you've saved me the trouble :)

These will be ready in 1 week. Kit is resin and comes with decals and instructions. Price is $50 including shipping. Please email me to get on the list.

Thanks

After many hours of filling and sanding the milled parts I managed to get the pieces
nice and smooth for the surface details. The parts that come out of the machine have
a surface like a sugar cube, so it was a lot of work. The Dupont 131s primer is king in
a job like this.

I put the panels on the cargo pod.

bb_001.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back