S.W. prop run wishlist.

Tom1971

Sr Member
I thought I would start a wish list thread for Star Wars prop runs we would like to see from our amazing prop makers:

These are props that, as far as I know, no one is offering:

MPP Microflash replica for Darth Vader ANH and ESB sabers. Can use for ROTJ as well.

Jedi Training Remote

Thermal Detonator

Jango Blasters

Bowcaster ANH

Force Pike (Fenix props offered an amazing one but does not any longer)

Tom

I would love another stab at(or maybe more runs of) Han RotJ DL-44 parts. I remember watching the last Han ROTJ project finishing up. Between that and the Quasi/Darth Ugly projects is what got me back into building/collecting props again.

I mean, I might be able to deal with a Doopydoos version...but my other DL-44s will know! :lol

I believe Stormrider over on TDH makes thermal detonators. I haven't had a chance to actually check out the finished product though.

Someone here at theRPF did a complete scratch build recently though that was absolutely outstanding.

As you may notice from another post, I am interested in a Leia Ceremonial necklace, accurate but not break the bank type of material.

The other thing I would like is an idealized A New Hope DH-17 blaster. Although there have been a few recent releases, I have yet to see one that has the newly found details or is a correct size (slightly smaller than a sterling base) or the thick, round trigger guard. I say idealized as I also know there are some castings floating around of the actual prop but they are little rough looking. I know a lot of people like the flaws of the real props but I do not.

MPP Microflash replica for Darth Vader ANH and ESB sabers. Can use for ROTJ as well.
There are already lots of people who have Parks' replica of the MPP, but that one has sidebars that are not accurate for neither the ANH v1 or ESB version.
So, I think just a run of accurate sidebars for ANH and ESB would be quite appreciated.
While I'm at it, let me say that it would be nice if there could also be some kind of sturdy "bent nail" clamp pin for the ANH saber that would be able to hold the clamp shut.

As to ROTJ, there were several props in the movie but the one that I consider to be the ROTJ "Hero" prop is the "ESB" lightsaber.

Last edited:
Side bars for the clamp?

Some one around the forum on (I believe) the MPP Shroud thread posted the parts list for a perfect Vader. It would be Parks MPP flash body, Roy's shroud, and TCSS MPP Clamp. I built mine with Roy's shroud and TCSS Clamp on a Heiland Research, and it worked out pretty darn well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Side bars for the clamp?

Some one around the forum on (I believe) the MPP Shroud thread posted the parts list for a perfect Vader. It would be Parks MPP flash body, Roy's shroud, and TCSS MPP Clamp. I built mine with Roy's shroud and TCSS Clamp on a Heiland Research, and it worked out pretty darn well.

I thought the TCSS clamp WAS a Parks clamp.

Also, yes, while there are lots of people who have the Parks MPP...they're rarely in stock at TCSS and dealing with Parks is a nightmare that takes months and months without communication before you actually get anything. I'd much rather deal with somebody else to get an MPP replica.

I thought the TCSS clamp WAS a Parks clamp.

Also, yes, while there are lots of people who have the Parks MPP...they're rarely in stock at TCSS and dealing with Parks is a nightmare that takes months and months without communication before you actually get anything. I'd much rather deal with somebody else to get an MPP replica.

Exactly

Tom

I already have a real parts Obi saber, but it would still be neat to see someone do a run of the balance pipe in inconel. It might be expensive, but it's still probably cheaper and easier than searching for the real deal in an engine.

Thermal Detonator (I've never forgiven myself for letting the MR one get away), Chewies ANH bowcaster, IG-88's head, Jabbas drinking glass, & a gaffi stick.
I'd also be over the moon happy if I could find someone who could make a quality run of plexiglass covers for stuff like my eFX Lule Reveal Lightsaber, eFX & MR Darth Maul Lightsabers, & a replacement cover for my MR Darth Vader ESB Lightsaber.

Thermal Detonator (I've never forgiven myself for letting the MR one get away), Chewies ANH bowcaster, IG-88's head, Jabbas drinking glass, & a gaffi stick.
I'd also be over the moon happy if I could find someone who could make a quality run of plexiglass covers for stuff like my eFX Lule Reveal Lightsaber, eFX & MR Darth Maul Lightsabers, & a replacement cover for my MR Darth Vader ESB Lightsaber.

EFX Luke Reveal case. They have done a boat load of them.

Thank you for contacting us for your replica acrylic cover. Here is the info on the EFX Luke Skywalker Light-saber Case. If you would like to double check the measurements (recommended) please see the attached instructions on where to measure. Also a pic of one of our cases. Inner cradle not included.

17 ¾” length x 4 ¾” width x 5 ¼” height x 1/8” Clear Acrylic, Rolled front Edges, Radius Corners and Edges, All Polished, Inside Dimensions.

Case Price - $55.00
Shipping - $17.71
Total - $72.71

If you would like to proceed, just email me your pay pal contact info and I will send a full invoice to pay pal for you. Have a great day J

Best Regards,

Vicki Miller | Acrylic Designs, Inc.
2948 North 30th Avenue | Phoenix, AZ 85017
Phone: 602-272-9683 | Toll Free: 800-209-4204 | Fax: 602-272-9353
email: vicki@acrylic-designs.com | website: www.acrylic-designs.com

EFX Luke Reveal case. They have done a boat load of them.

Thank you for contacting us for your replica acrylic cover. Here is the info on the EFX Luke Skywalker Light-saber Case. If you would like to double check the measurements (recommended) please see the attached instructions on where to measure. Also a pic of one of our cases. Inner cradle not included.

17 ¾” length x 4 ¾” width x 5 ¼” height x 1/8” Clear Acrylic, Rolled front Edges, Radius Corners and Edges, All Polished, Inside Dimensions.

Case Price - $55.00
Shipping - $17.71
Total - $72.71

If you would like to proceed, just email me your pay pal contact info and I will send a full invoice to pay pal for you. Have a great day J

Best Regards,

Vicki Miller | Acrylic Designs, Inc.
2948 North 30th Avenue | Phoenix, AZ 85017
Phone: 602-272-9683 | Toll Free: 800-209-4204 | Fax: 602-272-9353
email: vicki@acrylic-designs.com | website: www.acrylic-designs.com

You sir, are my hero!

Lowbacca lightsaber
lowbacca_528_poster.jpg

Do EU things count? Because if so, I've always wanted a suit of dark trooper armor (plus the rifle and jetpack). If someone did a run of that armor I would be all over it in a heartbeat. Yeah, I know, there's a Pepakura file of it, but I really don't want to have to make the armor myself. That would be a nightmare. x.x

I can't say enough about how much I would love an awesome MPP Vader Hilt that I can use for my ROTJ Vader!
I'm trying to email Parks as of tonight ironically and I'm hoping for some straight up answers about etc possibility of ordering one...
I've also noticed that the TCSS doesn't even have a page for the MPP Replica anymore so I'm not sure what that means...

Yes, ANH DH-17 would be good.
An MPP/ANH VAder run would be nice, too....but I just need grips. I already have a very nice Larbel MPP replica and an MR, both in need of grips.

Yes, ANH DH-17 would be good.
An MPP/ANH VAder run would be nice, too....but I just need grips. I already have a very nice Larbel MPP replica and an MR, both in need of grips.

If what you need is grips, my friend. Then what you need is Roy at wannawanga.com :thumbsup. Good stuff, great price, fast ship. I love everything I've got from him.

Okay, stop reading & go there now. You'll be happy you did :D

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back