Bandai 1-144 Millennium Falcon ANH version

Thanks very much guys,....its a great we model,...a pleasure to work with

Are you planning to leave the docking ramp in its full scale set configuration or alter it to look like the 5-footer model?

I really don't know......i suppose I could mod the ramp which is up to look like the 5 footer,....then leave the other ramp module thing as the full size one,....I'd love to do a docking bay 94 set up,....or a Death Star 327....lovely

3P7ihgu.jpg

DSCF0532.jpg

latest

J
tumblr_nigf3pWBki1t30i0wo1_1280.png

J

Last edited:
Loving this thread! Working at this scale in such detail! Amazing work! Think im
going to have to do this to one of my Finemolds 1/72 kits, the original curves of the falcon are too good to miss and you've nailed it!

Ok.....some more work on the SW version:painting.....Masking.........Painting.....Masking.........Painting.....Masking.........Painting.....Masking.........Painting.....Masking.........Painting.....Masking.........

J

I feel your pain. But remember, it's the journey! Enjoy the journey. :)

Thanks very much guys,....my GreenStrawberry PE arrived today,....cant believe the detail......too much to do before I touch it though

J

Can't wait to see the PE grilles on your 5-foot ! No 5-footer without those -- it's sure to look like the real deal! Maybe add a few crimped slats here and there :) (which might be difficult to undo, though : (

Can't wait to see the PE grilles on your 5-foot ! No 5-footer without those -- it's sure to look like the real deal! Maybe add a few crimped slats here and there :) (which might be difficult to undo, though : (

Piece a cake Cj, you'll do just fine:thumbsup

Damn it! I really like/prefer the smooth hull underside of the ANH Falcon. I never noticed it before, but now that I have I can't not see it! Now I want one too, but I don't think I can make a head mods like you have. Brilliant work.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Dragons 1/144 Falcon will be an ANH version to differentiate it from Bandai's kit.

Chris

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back