Bandai 1-144 Millennium Falcon ANH version

Great job John!!

And many thanks for using my upgrades! Glad that you liked them!

But I'm more impressed on your speed doing the models... And on the time you have for it!!! :D

I would like to use your radar shots for my description when the model is finished, if you don't mind! :cool

Still working on new upgrades for the little Bandai Falcon.

I've new releases...

Cockpit cockpit cockpit cockpit............

Whats up with the cockpit?.....a bit of TLC & its fixed

RQpbQkN.png

KJFRBgw.png

I've done some more:

O1ErTdr.jpg

ebVGT97.jpg

SXgfjPM.jpg

sYUnHKc.jpg

TXQHISY.jpg

KNqIXUN.jpg

Bf5Ox5f.jpg

Thanks for looking

John

Last edited:
Yeah, just trying to convince astro that its an easy fix rather than buying a printed one

J
Okay,

I'll concede. I think I've looked at the 32" so much that I'm not used to the 5 footer cockpit. Other than the window frame thickness, the only thing I really don't like is the thick panel lines. Particularly that vertical one on each side under the window.

I know,...me to....its a sleeker looking ship,...as originally designed

I agree. The additional gear boxes were added for TESB because they built the full-size Falcon as a complete ship and it needed the extra support to maintain the structure (in ANH they faked it by making the support pole look like a fuel line). It was definitely form following function. To me, the additional boxes block the line of the curved underside hull. Without them, the hull looks more ship-like and less blocky.

Well hopefully when they go back and make a Han Solo....um.....Solo movie,....they can CG out the extra support:lol.....for the full size set that is

J

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back