Limited Run Jimmiroquai's TFA Stormtrooper Blaster Resin kit

jimmiroquai

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi! We just finished casting a TFA Stormtrooper blaster kit. This is for me but since we already have molds, i've decided to offer kits, at least until the molds last. The master was scratchbuilt by a very talented friend of mine using PVC, sintra, wood and eva foam. These are mostly solid resin. Optional Leg mount with mild steel bracket plate.

Price is $140usd plus shipping for the unpainted unassembled resin kit including the aluminum mounting posts
Leg mount with steel plate is another $25usd

Casting is on an order basis and usually takes a week. I'll need full payment to start casting.

List:

Last edited:
Just went ahead and painted a raw kit. It would look better if i sanded the parts first, but i was impatient and had a sudden day off. :)

Hi guys. Blaster kits are 140usd plus shipping. Unfortunately, it's election season over here and there is a gun ban in effect which includes "replica or realistic toy guns" so i can't ship blasters out til after elections, around late June or early July.

Hi guys. Blaster kits are 140usd plus shipping. Unfortunately, it's election season over here and there is a gun ban in effect which includes "replica or realistic toy guns" so i can't ship blasters out til after elections, around late June or early July.

Love your work Jim, both the blaster and your armor. I'll hook up with you later in the year when the elections finish up. Cheers and thanks for all your hard work!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back