AK: Batsuit V8.03 Upgrade Project

Re: Arkham Knight Batsuit: V8.03

I've been a fan of your work since Origins and you continue to make it more better with upgraded versions. I can't wait to to see the cowl and body of this suit.

I've been a fan of your work since Origins and you continue to make it more better with upgraded versions. I can't wait to to see the cowl and body of this suit.

Thanks hanzo I appreciate the compliment! I don't think I'll be making my own cowl, I plan on purchasing one and building the rest from there.

looks good. alitte sanding and heat sealing should give you a decent look. once you add the neck harness and midsection itll be awesome.

Models for the Batsuit 8.03 Utility Belt are complete. Played the game, paying attention to all the details to make it as accurate as I could. Now it's time to send it to the printer.

27587349430_c9fedd38b2_b.jpg

27300519664_6866029883_b.jpg
Untitled by Jerry Adams, on Flickr

i find I get a better finish on my vertical surfaces. So I always try to cut up my model so the pieces can stand upright when they print. Now that I know all the pieces line up I can start gluing them together and begin cleaning up the seams.

Are you planning to do the weird buckle thing he has on the back? Looks great :)
f5661600c545efb844380aade1858848.jpg

Sent From The Batcave

IMG_7008.JPGIMG_7007.JPG

Still have a couple more pieces of the left gauntlet to print but the models for the boot armor are finally finished. :) so I will start printing those tomorrow once my Z-ultrat filament comes in.

- - - Updated - - -

12D9CEF2-AEA5-4631-A349-2568DA8B09EF.jpg72BD3056-8109-442F-BCC2-2D1F1AB95E17.jpg

Still have a fair share of sanding to do but they look pretty damn good so far.

IMG_7060.JPGIMG_7062.JPGIMG_7063.JPG

Test print for sizing. I'll need to put some straps on it but from looking at it I think it's sized about right. Thinking to construct the calf portion from foam and vinyl. Also might skip the toe armor until after NYCC. So now to start printing the other one.

Finally got around to molding my belt pieces. Ran out of mold material before i could do the capsules so Ive ordered more... in the meantime the 3D printed ones are standing in.
I believe this is the most accurate representation of this belt so far. Cant wait to throw some paint down!
29819524765_c8f3b6d728_c.jpg
Untitled by Jerry Adams, on Flickr

Finally got around to molding my belt pieces. Ran out of mold material before i could do the capsules so Ive ordered more... in the meantime the 3D printed ones are standing in.
I believe this is the most accurate representation of this belt so far. Cant wait to throw some paint down!
https://c6.staticflickr.com/9/8210/29819524765_c8f3b6d728_c.jpgUntitled by Jerry Adams, on Flickr

That belt looks hardcore. Does the clip actually function?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back