Baywatch (Post-release)

The Mad Professor

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yes, they are unfortunately remaking a TV show into a movie. Again.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1469304/

So far, for this movie slated to be a comedy, the cast includes Dwayne Johnson and Alexandra Daddario, Zac Efron is also rumored to star.

So, we have two great bodies for people to ogle over.

Not exactly sure how I feel about this.

On the one hand, I wasn't a fan of Baywatch when it aired.

On the other, we have Alexandra Daddario in a lifeguard swimsuit.

Decisions, decisions.

Re: Baywatch (movie)

The movie will be horrible, but being a comedy is the only remote chance it might work (it won't).

I second Diora Baird being in this. Alexandra Daddario is absolutely stunning.

If they can pull off a parody the likes of the Brady Bunch movie, this could be really fun.
More likely it'll be along the lines of the Jump Street movies, in which case... meh.

If they can pull off a parody the likes of the Brady Bunch movie, this could be really fun.
More likely it'll be along the lines of the Jump Street movies, in which case... meh.

Based on the trailers that have emerged (not linking them due to foul language), you might actually be right on both counts.

One thing I will say is that the trailers seem to show that the movie is going to be very self-aware.

Just watched this tonight.
I dug it - it was fun.
More than a few laugh-out-loud moments.
If they make a sequel, I won't complain.

Also: I want to hate Zack Effron so badly, but I just can't.
Everything I see him in I like him more.
That dude-bro is a funny MFer.

Me and the wife liked it.

Pammy must have a good agent, she gets her name in the cast before the Hoff and dosnt even have any lines!

Wife and I watched it last night. I had zero expectations, and it actually was a decent entertaining summer movie. Some great nods to the TV show and some hilarious scenes.

Sean

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back