One-Shots: The Phantom Menace Reimagined Trailer

Jodo

Master Member
Writer's Note: Like many modern film trailers, the use of darkness is used for pacing and suspense. Several of the following frames have been intentionally left black.

preview_zpsfceogvfu.jpg

black_zpseuiuerhx.jpg

3_zpsvv11rduu.jpg

"Obi-Wan Kenobi,"

4_zpsevm3ybnb.jpg

"Anakin Skywalker..."

5_zpsbzxfawzd.jpg

"Master, and apprentice."

black_zpseuiuerhx.jpg

8_zpsqb0bgpon.jpg

10_zpsrzzjyx1b.jpg

9_zpsi8wzh3q9.jpg

black_zpseuiuerhx.jpg

"The connection that binds you..."

12_zps302pyzjm.jpg

"is inseparable."

13_zpswdusnxg0.jpg

14_zpsiqspquwl.jpg

"You are connected through the force"

15_zpse7reyl12.jpg

"As are so few others."

16_zps6unnxblo.jpg

black_zpseuiuerhx.jpg

17_zps8dd8tcfj.jpg

"While the galaxy unfolds"

black_zpseuiuerhx.jpg

19_zpszujnv4nf.jpg

"The Jedi hide in the shadows."
black_zpseuiuerhx.jpg

21_zps1fvleczv.jpg

"spreading their influence"

22_zpsnzjexvi5.jpg

"Like a bitter-"

23_zpskzcqhxse.jpg

"-sickness."

24_zps3oiusb2r.jpg

"But soon, the Jedi will know their end."

25_zps4lls51mo.jpg

"Soon,"

26_zpslmkeaz7m.jpg

27_zpstw3weuep.jpg

"The galaxy will unravel."

28_zpsieten7mc.jpg

"Soon,"

29_zpssyj32pv5.jpg

"You will know the path of the dark side."

black_zpseuiuerhx.jpg

30_zpsltt206y8.jpg

I don't know how many of you guys are aware of what photonovels are, but they're essentially a mixture of fiction and photography. They're similar to comic books or graphic novels. I've also seen them compared to stop motion animation.

I wanted to do these One-Shots as a side project, as they're easier to photograph and less strenuous plot wise. Usually I write for my on going series, Era of Darkness, which can be found here: http://www.photonovelalliance.com/pn/Era_of_Darkness.html

Wow, I just took a look at your novel links... This must have been some hard work. Impressive, most impressive. Great photography and the story is really refreshing. I'm looking forward to any updates. I have bookmarked the page. :)

I used to draw TOS BSG comics when I had more time. I too wrote a script for a Terminator / Predator crossover comic and drew a trailer for it:

http://www.terminatorfiles.com/interact/fanprojects/writing_001.htm

The main characters are based on real-life actors (maybe you recognize some of them? ;) ).

Impressive! I like the creativity in this and that rather than try and reuse actual movie clips you created entirely new shots with familiar characters. Very creative!

Thanks for checking this and the other PNs out guys! I'll definitely continue to share them here. They'll also be posted on the Photonovel Alliance linked above. :)

I'm hoping to shoot another chapter or two of Era of Darkness over Thanksgiving Break.

Wow, I just took a look at your novel links... This must have been some hard work. Impressive, most impressive. Great photography and the story is really refreshing. I'm looking forward to any updates. I have bookmarked the page. :)

I used to draw TOS BSG comics when I had more time. I too wrote a script for a Terminator / Predator crossover comic and drew a trailer for it:

http://www.terminatorfiles.com/interact/fanprojects/writing_001.htm

The main characters are based on real-life actors (maybe you recognize some of them? ;) ).

Awesome work man!!!! I checked it out, and you did a great job. Unfortunately the artistic gene in my family skipped over me, lol.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back