Bandai 1/144 Millenium Falcon slow build.

We could do with some more ref pics of that dish,....what is that flat bit for at the back,....is it supposed to be solid like the part or is it a frame/hoop?

J

Yeah, I Googled all day long for a good reference picture, so far no luck. I found the way you've tackle the rack quite nice though. Starkiller can't help either.

Yeah, I Googled all day long for a good reference picture, so far no luck. I found the way you've tackle the rack quite nice though. Starkiller can't help either.

Thanks,....its nice, thin & mechanical looking,....but as you go down there are parts I don't know what to do with

J

Cool! It's a relief to see its possible to lower that cockpit tube detail without having to chisel it away and start over. That makes a huge difference! :thumbsup

Thanks everyone, did some micro work today.

Finnish the top. New pipelines above the cockpit, loose from the panels as I like them to be.

4 short pipelines.

You can see those two pipes are elevated a bit, I like to see these things look "floated".

Sqbiedoo, where'd you cut exactly -- vertically right down the middle? You're so good, man, I don't even see the join. I want to start all the stuff you guys are doing. But lowering the cockpit tube details is probably something I'd leave to you experts. That is just sick.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back