I Need Help With Charles Wallace Design

IGNITERS

About 10 weeks ago I purchased A BLADE RUNNER WALLET set on ebay through CHARLES WALLACE DESIGN.."EDC STUDIOS"..I HAVE YET TO RECIEVE MY PURCHASE....The last time I contacted him he agreed to get it done and sent that week EXPRESS POST ,well that was more than 3 weeks ago and still nothing!
I can only assume after he has failed to respond to numerous calls and emails that I have been RIPPED OFF BY THIS "PROP SUPPLIER"
I am sure that I have not been singled out and he has done this before and will continue to, if something is not done....
60$ U.S has been stolen from me as well as my time and energy and trust ....
It is too late to report him to ebay (he waited long enough to get back to me with more lies) and Paypal has told me there is nothing I can do as well .....
HELP !
what can I do ?
and BEWARE OF THIS *&$#@% THIEF!:thumbsdown :angry :thumbsdown :angry

Last edited:
Sorry you lost money to him. If you had been lurking for a while you would have been WARNED by threads in the past. Don't know if there is much that any of us can do to help. File a police report. Try the attorney General.

I guess all I can say is let this be a warning NOT TO DEAL with Charles Wallace Design.

I've been down this road as well, (not with this seller) but a Thief is Thief. I would report him through The Internet Crime Complaint Center (ICCC) They work in hand with the FBI. Also when you paid through Pay Pal did you use a Credit Card? if so you can get a Charge back. Sorry about your situation and Good Luck with the outcome. Also thanks for giving us his name. C

Wow. I'm surprised that you hadn't heard about old Chuckie-boy (AKA: Charles Wallace Design, AKA: EDC Studios). This scumbag has turned prop-rip-offs into an ARTFORM.

There's even a video floating around here of a RPFer who found him, went directly to his house, & retrieved his stuff in person.

Anyway, hope it all works out... :confused

Yup, still around, he leaches from our group and others on a regular basis. Igniters, I am sorry for the loss, but we talk about him a bit... and not fondly. I do hope you either get your piece (not likely), get your money back (another high hope) or lastly get some form of retribution.

Does anyone have a link to the Vic video to show? Now would be a good time. ;)

I really wish I could be more encouraging.

-Bryan

Wow, I thought he crawled back to whatever rock he lived under long ago. Consider yourself lucky it's only $60, my friend. Folks around here have lost much more than that.

I was ripped off by him too some time ago - only a small loss on a saber part, but it still raised my heckles.

TERRIBLE seller and not to be trusted. AVOID like the plague.:thumbsdown

I'm mildly surprised he is still selling. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. You may have to drive to his house to get your stuff.

;)

It would benefit all the newbies here to check out the banned members list in the Annoucements and News Section of this forum....

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=352

It lists vendors who were banned from the RPF for "serial fraud" when it came to prop purchases done via the RPF.

Post #6 details EDC Studios removal from the RPF...which happened to be during my watch so many years ago.

Maybe I missed something but what name is this person selling under currently on ebay - so I can make sure to avoid him?
It sounds like he has been through a few names, and i want to make sure I watch out for the most current one.

I`d be interested in seeing this seller getting his dues :thumbsdown
I LIVE IN CANADA.....If I have to drive there ....I will be taking my time with pliers and blowtorches!....but thanks for the support!
maybe some mass complaint e mail and phonecalls would flush this douchbag outta buisness....wonder if he has a fax line?......

I LIVE IN CANADA.....If I have to drive there ....I will be taking my time with pliers and blowtorches!....but thanks for the support!
maybe some mass complaint e mail and phonecalls would flush this douchbag outta buisness....wonder if he has a fax line?......

never send money to edcstudios.com

oh dear, i recently bought a Blade Runner ID off this seller via Ebay :eek

being new on here ive never heard of him untill this thread, not very likely im going to receive it then ?????

Report him to ebay immediately as well.

If enough people can do this (And mention he was EDCStudios previously) which I think.....was suspended on ebay, maybe they will flag him permanently and cut off his business there.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back