DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
Tell me....Do you Bleed?!!!

12646962_10156552500030076_3236334353434809798_n.jpg

..............you will.

David

Last edited:
Re: BATMAN vs SUPERMAN DOJ by UD Replicas

Is there any possibility you can start shipping to the UK so that people in England could buy your amazing stuff.

Is there any possibility you can start shipping to the UK so that people in England could buy your amazing stuff.

I have always loved the stuff you guys do, might actually buy this one. Love it. When is it coming out?

Excited for this David! Curious, is that the jacket in the photo or is it just a photo of the actual batfleck torso to tease us that its in the works? Either way super excited to see the final product!

Not to say david couldn't replicate this perfectly because he could but im pretty sure its this photo but flipped and darkened Image-13.jpg

Davids not known for posting pictures of the real suits and claiming that they are his products. I am confident that this is his prototype.

Guys it's our concept and never claimed it was our actual product. I hope the post in itself wasn't misleading. If you look at all of our Batman goods and go back to every single build thread you'll see we did the exact same thing. A concept photo was posted.
Whenever we start a new Batman item I always post concepts first.....only because for logistical reasons we can't post anything official until we're ready.
What I can say though is that it looks just like that. ;)

This was our UD Replicas Facebook Group Post and yes it has far more context:

What is it that you're most excited for with next years release of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice? Is it the notion of a new Batman? New Batsuit? A brand new franchise bringing Superman, Wonder Woman and the heavily rumored birth of the Justice League to the big screen?
.....or is it what you'll be able to wear from UD Replicas - Universal Designs Ltd.?
Probably all of the above.....but let us help you fantasize - if even for a moment - with what UD may have in the works. ;)

Again sorry for the confusion. None of that was intended, and honestly why would I intentionally do that if at some point the real thing will be shown anyhow? Granted, I do see now that I should have added more context on the forums... but these were all quick cut and past posts. Sorry about that.
I never gave it a second thought because it was pretty obvious that this was a 'concept'.

David

Last edited by a moderator:

Davids not known for posting pictures of the real suits and claiming that they are his products. I am confident that this is his prototype.

I'm sure David's not being purposely deceptive but Bruce is right, it's absolutely that still with a photoshopped collar.

eLt5plg.jpg

Love it David!! One big BUT...... You don't ship your DC products anywhere else but the US & Canada!! To me, this is a serious oversight, both for your company and the fans!! PLEASE please please!!!! Sort this out BEFORE B v S comes out and you release your products!!!! I missed out on your MOS suit for this very reason!!!!!!!

Do you know if this will be available before the release date of the movie?
I can't speak for David or the company, but with their usual three-month pre-sales and then three-month delivery period, I'd highly doubt it, but who knows, maybe he will surprise us! At worst, it will give you more time to accessorize the suit. And with all the standalone films and Suicide Squad and Justice League on the horizon, this suit isn't going anywhere any time soon!

Love it David!! One big BUT...... You don't ship your DC products anywhere else but the US & Canada!! To me, this is a serious oversight, both for your company and the fans!! PLEASE please please!!!! Sort this out BEFORE B v S comes out and you release your products!!!! I missed out on your MOS suit for this very reason!!!!!!!
I would imagine there is a good reason for it. I can't think of any business that wouldn't want to make their product available to as many people as possible, I'm sure it's some sort of technicality or other reason behind it. Don't hold it against them, plus who knows, maybe it's something they are working on currently! As an alternative, you can always do those third party shipping services. I don't know the names of any offhand, but they'll basically ship it to US or Canada and then they will ship it to you as a go-around. You have to pay twice the shipping obviously, but what's owning a suit worth to you? Is an extra $50 or so going to be a dealbreaker on an already relatively expensive suit?

I would imagine there is a good reason for it. I can't think of any business that wouldn't want to make their product available to as many people as possible, I'm sure it's some sort of technicality or other reason behind it. Don't hold it against them, plus who knows, maybe it's something they are working on currently! As an alternative, you can always do those third party shipping services. I don't know the names of any offhand, but they'll basically ship it to US or Canada and then they will ship it to you as a go-around. You have to pay twice the shipping obviously, but what's owning a suit worth to you? Is an extra $50 or so going to be a dealbreaker on an already relatively expensive suit?

Reason: Licensing with WB.
I agree on the 3rd party shipping, but not many would know this and I personally think it would boost sales for UDR.
Other than that, can't wait to see whats on offer with the BvS range!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back