BATMAN vs SUPERMAN DOJ by UD Replicas. Knightmare Teaser Added 3/23

Re: BATMAN vs SUPERMAN DOJ by UD Replicas. New Teaser Added Feb 10th

The Flash costume would be the one I would going for if it looks like it is from the tv show.

Absolutely stunning!!

Do we have any ballpark prices for the Flash and Batman suits? Need to figure out how much stuff/organs I need to get rid of! ;-)

Just a heads up that until Feb 26th, 2016 we're running a 20% OFF Sale on all existing products.

Enter Promo Code UDFEB20 and get 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE at UDreplicas.com.

Promo Code Valid for All Purchases starting Feb 15th - 26th 2016.

12728778_10156514055490076_2480060259753974211_n.jpg

David

@DavidYR1 how does the new Begins jacket work/differ, compared to the old one? Because I'm really tempted right now, looking at it. It's either that, or the Batfleck jacket that I'm lusting after.

Will the new DOJ Batman be available before the sale ends?

Hi David. The picture for the Begins jacket seems to be the older version on your website. If we order now will we be getting the old or new jacket? Thanks!

The Son of Krypton.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice....choose your side.

12744106_10156538120005076_882343420464047835_n.jpg

Hi David. The picture for the Begins jacket seems to be the older version on your website. If we order now will we be getting the old or new jacket? Thanks!

You're right that the promo photo in that banner is the newer one, which is not yet ready to go to pre sale...but it will be once we release the DOJ goods.

David

Re: BATMAN vs SUPERMAN DOJ by UD Replicas. New Teaser Added Feb22nd

Will the gauntlets come with purchase of the gloves, or with the jacket like the other batsuits?

Live the dream, and ride the UD Replicas - Universal Designs Ltd. adventure...as The Bat of Gotham.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Themed and Replica Outerwear coming to www.UDreplicas.com.
Keep watching this page for pre sale dates, and official product details.

12646962_10156552500030076_3236334353434809798_n.jpg

2016, the year I give UD replicas all my money! :lol Those Gauntlets look great. I was going to sculpt my own but I think you've just cancelled those plans!

I've been watching your build as well bud and I'm Loving it. Oh, and we may have a certain trench coat in the works that might further assist you in your quest for the Knightmare bat. :angel

HuskyGent427

Will the gauntlets come with purchase of the gloves, or with the jacket like the other batsuits?

Good question.
The Gloves/Gauntlets are actually made up of 3 different components and while the gauntlets are in fact one of those separate components....I still have to determine if adding them alone to the jacket remains cost effective from an MSRP stand point. Otherwise they'll be sold separately as a full 3 Piece Glove Set.
That's just one of the logistical issues I'm working on as we speak. :)

David

I've been watching your build as well bud and I'm Loving it. Oh, and we may have a certain trench coat in the works that might further assist you in your quest for the Knightmare bat. :angel

David

Thanks!

Can't wait to see the trench coat. Sure it will be beautiful as per usual. May be a little harder to justify seeing as I live in Florida, but we'll see! Maybe a move to a colder climate is in order. ;)

You can guarantee UD Replicas will supply a couple pieces to the finished piece. That jacket and the gauntlets are for sure in my sights. Utility belt is a strong possibility and I am sure hoping you'll have some nice boots for us as well. :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back