BATMAN vs SUPERMAN DOJ by UD Replicas. Knightmare Teaser Added 3/23

Re: BATMAN vs SUPERMAN DOJ by UD Replicas. New Teaser Added Feb 3rd

Looks so good! Will these jackets have a way for a cape to attach to them without having to do a modification? Either way, I am very much interested :D

Looks so good! Will these jackets have a way for a cape to attach to them without having to do a modification? Either way, I am very much interested :D
Im hoping that.. But having a quick look at the Cape, does it look like it just connects under the bottom of the Cowl?

cant wait David.. as soon as available I'm on the buy it botton

Say what now!?!

Very cool!

It'll probably be like their AK design, where the chest piece straps ontop of the main jacket, or flaps over like a double breasted jacket.

Question, is your website down while your coming up with new stuff?

i think it's because of my location. I guess Naples, Italy internet won't let me view the website even using a vpn.

Become the Bat.

12715373_10156489813835076_2392648718623603435_n.jpg

Will it have new gloves?

Yes, new Glove Gauntlets are coming, as well as Boots and Utility Pouch.

David

David, what kind of time frame are we looking at? Give us something bro! Stop teasing us.. Haha.

David, what kind of time frame are we looking at? Give us something bro! Stop teasing us.. Haha.

If all goes according to plan the pre sales should go live this month. I still cant confirm when exactly but so far we're on track for a Feb release.

David

Re: BATMAN vs SUPERMAN DOJ by UD Replicas. New Teaser Added Feb 8th

Will the chest and abs be separate like the last Arkham Knight Suit? If so will the abs section be a little longer? Thanks David. Once again, amazing work!

Will the chest and abs be separate like the last Arkham Knight Suit? If so will the abs section be a little longer? Thanks David. Once again, amazing work!

The chest and abs function is nothing like that of the Arkham suit. There's still something magical going on, but completely different than anything we've ever done in the past.

David

@ DAVIDYR1

Will the boots and gloves/gauntlets be available separately as usual? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

david you truly make peoples dreams come true.thank you for giving all of us fans the chance to be the batman ..in a way lol

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back