Correcting DeAgostini 32" Falcon Parts

Hope4Sun

Well I'm still wet behind the ears as far as it comes to model building (threw myself back into it about a year ago since my childhood and yet to complete my first build the Finemolds 1/72 X-Wing, thread on this coming soon). And though I'm not planning on building my DeAgo falcon for sometime I've started gathering reference and correcting some of the parts of which I'm going to try and cast as helping a few friends too.

Heres the first part, I reordered issues 1 an 3 from France to get a head start on the tunnel sections, here's what I have marked out so far (please feel free to correct me as I said I have a lot to learn but hoping this may give a little something back)

image.png

image.png
And took a leaf out of the Japaense model masters and made a took to help with the bottom notches.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

More coming soon, including the finished item and then onto the many changes required on the cockpit tunnel, hopefully someone finds this useful.

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Few more bits

docking ring tunnel 3.png
docking ring tunnel 2.png
The many changes for the outside of cockpit tube to follow and updates on the previous parts with the notches in place.

Hi, thanks for this useful reference..will be watching this with interest. To confirm, these are changes to make based on the 32" Falcon and not the 5 footer?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back