Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!!

A rubber helmet would get so hot after a while of trooping around a convention. Think I'll go with the Hasbro for mine. Congrats to those that Can get the premier line items.

I don't believe for a second it was cancelled due to lack of interest...I think it's just another example of a company that is constantly finding new ways to irritate their customers.

Also, I've seen a few modded Black Series helmets that look a helluva lot better than the ANOVOS offering. Just look for Richard Campbell's mods on the Knights of Ren FB page. It's the best looking Kylo Ren helmet out there.
High praise indeed! Thanks Brent! :)

Rich

The last I looked, still slated for end of year. Unfortunately, it's now sold out.

This run is sold out. I'm sure when all orders from this run are delivered a pre-order for the next run will be opened. They're not limited pieces it's just a matter of how fast can they get these produced.

This run is sold out. I'm sure when all orders from this run are delivered a pre-order for the next run will be opened. They're not limited pieces it's just a matter of how fast can they get these produced.

Good to know. I see its also still up on a few resellers, too. I'm pretty happy with my BS mod, but I wanted to at least consider this if pics and reviews were good.

The Wicked Armor helmet one is a nice self made helmet but overall totally inaccurate. The back of the helmet is completely wrong, just like the overall shape of the whole thing.

Never heard of Wicked Armor before today. Decided to look them up. They have a V2 Kylo now that looks pretty dang good.

Good to know, thanks! I'll keep on the lookout for the next run, as I would like to pick one up!

Anovos may end up with a few extras from this run. I think they normally get some more than ordered to allow for exchanges and other issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

From Got Maul Today:

"The Kylo Ren helmets are actually finished in china. The product is amazing ! They are awaiting box and the approval from LF to release, after they've reviewed the complete package that goes out to consumer. Unfortunately, any of the hard stops that requires LF's approval is about two weeks. We will email the buyers additional information.

I can't wait for you to see this one. It really is the best helmet, I personally think, we have done. "

From Got Maul Today:

"The Kylo Ren helmets are actually finished in china. The product is amazing ! They are awaiting box and the approval from LF to release, after they've reviewed the complete package that goes out to consumer. Unfortunately, any of the hard stops that requires LF's approval is about two weeks. We will email the buyers additional information.

I can't wait for you to see this one. It really is the best helmet, I personally think, we have done. "
this is exciting news!

YES! I can't wait for my Kylo Ren! I ordered in December last year(Wanted to SEE Force Awakens first)! Can't wait!

You could always get him to sign some decal paper and transfer it to the mask when it arrives!

my biggest hope is that it is used for the next movie!

Hmm good idea, never thought about that

Dude I feel the same way, Hopefully, they do him like Vader where they change it but ever so slightly and not completely redesign it just to $$$ in on alternative merchandise for every movie.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back