No more Slave Leia?

so, I guess we'll see Slave Luke in episode 7 for gender equality to make up for the past 30 years?

The PC Police are the most annoying SOB's ever. all thanks to one tight wad father who saw the action figure in the store and got on the news in a slow news day.
this makes me mad as hell for some reason ;o).

This is one of the stupidest pieces of news. Of course why am I not surprised. 2 people get mad and suddenly after 30 years it's blasphemy.

The dumb thing is, I don't know if it's because the scantily clad outfit, or if it's because people refer to that as her slave outfit? The outfit doesn't make sense because Ariel (Little Mermaid) is not wearing any pants and has a shell bra. The slave phrasing also doesn't make sense because most (I think) merchandise says "Princess Leia as Jabba's Prisoner". I think Slave Leia is mostly what fans call that outfit.

****** i need to go pick up that black series slave leia ASAP

Wow More PC ism to the franchise. First all the new novels are rampant with unnecessary Homosexual characters, I don't mind that they are LGBT however the constant hints at their sexuality which in no way detracts or adds to the story to me is just pandering. 3.75 "The Black Series" are nothing more than a mash up of different era action figures with swivel arms and barley moveable bodies. For $20 a figure SRP that is a huge mark up to a toy worth no more than $5 mission series original pricing which with Episode 7 merch mysteriously jumped up to 10+ a figure. The Mission Series has diverted to the 1970-80s figures chunky bulky plastic. instead of streamlined figures. think back to mission series 2014 they were light years ahead of the Episode 7 Mission series currently being offered. I mean when 3.75 black series vaders mask is so flimsy and thin it bends when the air flows right that's a bit much for 20 bucks a pop!.. Can`t wait to see Death Star 3 in Episode 7

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back