Is the Dick Smith Advanced Makeup Course worth it?

mau5

I've been interested in taking this course for many years but I keep putting it off but now I feel like I'm ready to take the plunge. I've heard great things about it and I have no doubt in the quality of the material from Dick Smith.

I'm more curious about how the current correspondence/mentorship aspects are now. Will you have help and critique when you need/want it or are you generally alone with the material?

Andrew Clement is the mentor for the course now. He always has great information and advice, but since he's a working professional (and a busy one, at that), he doesn't always have time to reply right away. It's all by email these days.

I would venture to say it is the only course out there worth anything to be perfectly honest.

Andrew is an absolute master at the craft, and the work I've seen coming out of students frankly blows me away.

There is no doubt in my mind that it is still the absolute best of the best available to date.

Thoroughly recommend it and i am currently undertaking it myself. Andrew is a great mentor and always has time to respond to my questions. Whenever i ask something or send pics i get critique and advice very quickly off him. He's very helpful and the course is great. The info in the books alone are priceless. Johnny

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back