Michigan Prop Party - April 29th, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by czjxm7@Jan 25 2006, 06:26 AM
Mine, and my daughters also.
Along with my Uncle.
[snapback]1167600[/snapback]​

Wow... should this be the Michigan Prop Party or the RPF Members in or around Michigan Birthday Party? :lol

Berry

I should be able to make it again as well. I will bring Michael if the R-2s are coming again, he would love to see those.

I brought Harry Potter items last year, Think I am going to do the Disney stuff this year with the statues. Life size Stitch, the nautilus, Incredible statue and some DC stuff as well along with some Smallville stuff, Indy gear and latest MR stuff. Definately the MR FX gear if Mike comes, we can do saber battles during the breaks. I can bring the portable DVD player again to hook up to the one TV again, let me know if there are any titles you would want me to bring.
I will pop a few nick nack items up for sale also, cover my cost and help Mr. Simon also.

Alright folks, I just got off the phone with Outlander, the Hall that we had last year is available again. He is reserving it for April 29th, 2006. I don't have any more details than that, so let the discussion commence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back