Michigan Prop Party - April 29th, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forwarded this thread to Jeff yesterday. He's been working a lot lately, so give him a bit to respond. I'm sure he'll let us know if the space is available again, and if he even wants to be part of it's organization. Just remember folks, that place wasn't free, Jeff picked up a good percentage of it out of his own pocket, so I hope that we can all agree to pitch in a few bucks if this goes to the same venue.

yep - last years space was great. instead of using those round tables and add the square ones and set up some rows it will be great.

Just remember folks, that place wasn't free, Jeff picked up a good percentage of it out of his own pocket, so I hope that we can all agree to pitch in a few bucks if this goes to the same venue.

Sounds good to me. We all chipped in for the hall for the very first MI Prop Party, and it went very well. :thumbsup

Originally posted by trekkieb47@Jan 22 2006, 08:04 PM
Come on guys, don't want this thread to die... I will totally chip in for this.

Berry
[snapback]1165292[/snapback]​

I'll throw in as well
mike

Originally posted by howlingwind13+Jan 22 2006, 06:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(howlingwind13 @ Jan 22 2006, 06:23 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-trekkieb47
@Jan 22 2006, 08:04 PM
Come on guys, don't want this thread to die... I will totally chip in for this.

Berry
[snapback]1165292[/snapback]​

I'll throw in as well
mike
[snapback]1165431[/snapback]​
[/b]

I'll pitch in too

Originally posted by gpghosts@Jan 23 2006, 08:48 PM
depends on how much and jayy did you get my email
[snapback]1166291[/snapback]​
OMG. Nick? :rolleyes Are you pestering jayy here too? :lol

I spoke to Outlander yesterday. He is in the process of seeing when the hall is available. He was looking into the late April timeframe.

As far as how much this is going to be, I personally was thinking if everyone pitched in $5.00 at the door, that would probably be sufficient, for the hall rental. It wont cover all of it, but it would help the hosts out of pocket expenses.

And I'm sure we could do another pizza donation thing like last year too. That went over well I thought. As well as the bring a soda/snack table went over as well.

Throw the idea's aout there folks, this is a group effort. All of the bitching that you are going to hear afterwards, is because you didn't speak up now. And remember, you can't please everyone.

Late April would be awesome. Perhaps Saturday the 22nd or 29th? Would be funny if it was the 22nd... that's my girlfriend's birthday. But she wants to come to this as well as my dad.

Should be a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back