Happy back to the future day everybody! Oct. 21, 2015

I watched the first two BTTF movies for the first time (part 3 25 years ago!!!) in the theater and makes a real difference to hear it BIG and see it on the BIG screen. Everyone was clapping, when George knocked out Biff and after every credit rolls. It's what I have never experienced before, cause the germans are very very reservated regarding showing emotions in theaters.

I watched all of them in the theater in 1985, 1989 and 1990 (yes, I AM that old! :D), but it was still a pleasure to watch them again on the big screen after all those years. :)

I didn't know if they'd have it or not, but I swung by the Quik Trip on my way to work today and grabbed two copies of USA Today. I should have looked at the cover and yelled "GREAT SCOTT!" while in the store, but I didn't want to get stared at. :p

should of went for it!
getting stared at is how you know you're not one of the norms lol

I didn't know if they'd have it or not, but I swung by the Quik Trip on my way to work today and grabbed two copies of USA Today. I should have looked at the cover and yelled "GREAT SCOTT!" while in the store, but I didn't want to get stared at. :p

Here is something to puzzle over...

The diner in the video is in JERSEY! It is actually the diner used in the 1982 film Diner, but I don't think Lloyd or Fox had anything to do with that film.

So, while it certainly has a 50's-esque feel to it, I don't think it'd be too hard to find a similar suitable locatation here in LA, where all the other locations from the video (and movie, of course) are.

Bumping this to see what y'alls plans are for the 21st?? I was going to head to the Twin Pines mall in La Puente, CA for a fan event, but it got moved to the 25th (?) then got scrapped entirely.

Anyway, I popped my official Pepsi Perfect in the fridge and will open it at 4:29 pm!

Bumping this to see what y'alls plans are for the 21st?? I was going to head to the Twin Pines mall in La Puente, CA for a fan event, but it got moved to the 25th (?) then got scrapped entirely.

Anyway, I popped my official Pepsi Perfect in the fridge and will open it at 4:29 pm!

thats very cool! ill probably just watch the bluray, and then the outatime saving the delorean documentary. maybe wear the DS cap tomorrow

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back